Who Should be the New Davos GM?

Nykonax

With Shawn recently stepping down, HC Davos Dynamo will need a new GM to lead them back to the glory days. The mid to late 60's weren't a good time for Davos, and fans are looking for change. With that, I'll suggest a couple candidates who I believe would be good for the franchise.

@GustavMattias - Dude's an insane VHLM GM, has probably some of the best retention the league has seen (Blade would be close), and has a LR that's always popping. He's had success at the VHLM level recently coming 2nd vs. a doping Saskatoon team. He also has experience with the VHL level, recently drafting for Malmo at the most recent draft. Overall Gustav would be a great option as a VHL GM and I would see myself wanting to play for Davos if he was GM

@InstantRockstar - He's an experienced sim leaguer who has GMing experience and brags a bunch about making a ton of teams in different sim leagues. He's been the Marlins GM since they were introduced into the league and has poised his team for success this upcoming season. He could definitely lead Davos through a rebuild and make them successful once again

@Nykonax - Yeah I'm an insane GM and would glady take this job @BOG