VSN Presents "VHL Awards S70"

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Another vote with two players receiving votes, one of them won this award by a landslide! 

Our runner up this season is the amazing and truly talented Chad Magnum! @Corco

Congratulations to this year’s Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy winner, brilliant showing from such a promising young talent, Mr.Erik Summers!
Congratulations @Erik Summers!

You're telling me @Spyro wasn't even in the conversation? smh biggest snub of the awards

Just now, McWolf said:

How did Adrienne win the Wylde but was not on a single all-VHL team?

That one is actually explainable though: there were two offensive defensemen that were better, he was just a better defensive defenseman. 

Just now, Greg_Di said:

Should have definitely been in the conversation. He had a great first season!

Honestly! In this day and age, with so few rookie starters in net, I don't know how else a goalie has a chance. Hell, he had a better SV% than most of the top TPE goalies (granted against worst opposition, most likely).

Congrats on the awards :) 

Just now, McWolf said:

defensive defensemen get the snub

Looking at the stats, you could argue Fontenette was better overall due to better SB and production, albeit way less hits. Simultaneously, Adrienne got the Wylde from having an insane number of hits and only 20 or so less SB. It actually does kinda make sense... Though I think they should have put him on one of them. 

42 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

You're telling me @Spyro wasn't even in the conversation? smh biggest snub of the awards

40 minutes ago, Greg_Di said:

Should have definitely been in the conversation. He had a great first season!

37 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Honestly! In this day and age, with so few rookie starters in net, I don't know how else a goalie has a chance. Hell, he had a better SV% than most of the top TPE goalies (granted against worst opposition, most likely).

Congrats on the awards :) 

The Office Thank You GIF

5 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Looking at the stats, you could argue Fontenette was better overall due to better SB and production, albeit way less hits. Simultaneously, Adrienne got the Wylde from having an insane number of hits and only 20 or so less SB. It actually does kinda make sense... Though I think they should have put him on one of them. 

I learned in S68 that being the SB guy is a good way to get FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY