NHLVE Draft Hub & Rosters

Devise

Only 5 picks left, thanks for keeping this trucking all. After I'm going to get up this weeks weekly check in and we can get underway with the 16 round NHL/RL player draft, which I imagine may take a little longer. Hoping to have sims started by Friday or the weekend at the latest however if you guys do manage to finish the NHL/RL draft faster, sims will come faster. So keep in that mind. :cheers: 

I'll have up the order for the RL Draft in a bit and we can get that underway. We'll actually get started on that first round later tonight probably give people some time to get predictions in. 

Massive bump so I'm going to re-tag the GM's one more time at the bottom of my post here.

Heads up, the Draft Order for the Real Life/NHL player draft has been revealed/posted. Similar to the User Created draft we will be drafting in here. I'm going to leave the draft officially closed until tomorrow when I get up and do my regular sim routine. This should give the last 10ish members who haven't had a chance to get in their predictions done so in the Weekly Claim/Prediction post. The weekly claim will be eligible till Sunday, but any predictions posted or edited after we officially start this draft will obviously be ineligible. 

Edit - Just in case there was some confusion, the draft order is in the OP not here. I was just using the text below previous to get the tags, apologies. 

@BigIrish
 @Nykonax
 @hedgehog337

- @Matmenzinger

@Jubo07

@Jbeezy76

@Zetterberg

@studentized

Edited by Devise

Alright GM's, may want to pay attention to this thread for the next little bit if we want to get through this draft in some decent time haha. The NHL/RL Player Draft is now open. 

The draft will be posted in this thread so as per before when your pick is up select it and tag the next person up. The round order is in the OP, all 16 rounds of it. *NOTE* Please pay attention to your mandatory positional requirements. I'll be keeping the selections up to date in the OP, as well as what slots are taken up as is already listed so you know what you left to fill from each position. The thread I linked regarding the player pool will also be edited with selections struck through. If you want more information other than OVR on any of the players, the Index which I've also linked in the top of the OP has all the players more detailed attributes. Best of luck, let's get this thing trucking.

With the first overall selection in the draft we got Oslo Screaming Seamen up which means @studentized kicks us off. 

@BigIrish
 @Nykonax
 @hedgehog337

- @Matmenzinger

@Jubo07

@Jbeezy76

@Zetterberg

Too avoid any confusion, here is the draft order for round one;

This is a snake draft, same as VHL Fantasy.

1. Oslo Screaming Seamen    studentized
2. Madrid Thunder        Matmenzinger
3. Ottawa Ice Dogs        Zetterberg
4. Cologne Express        Bigirish
5. Brampton Blades        Jbeezy76
6. Vasteras Iron Eagles        Nykonax
7. Stockholm Vikings        Jubo07
8. Bratislava Watchmen         hedgehog337

45 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Too avoid any confusion, here is the draft order for round one;

This is a snake draft, same as VHL Fantasy.

1. Oslo Screaming Seamen    studentized
2. Madrid Thunder        Matmenzinger
3. Ottawa Ice Dogs        Zetterberg
4. Cologne Express        Bigirish
5. Brampton Blades        Jbeezy76
6. Vasteras Iron Eagles        Nykonax
7. Stockholm Vikings        Jubo07
8. Bratislava Watchmen         hedgehog337

I did provide the entire draft pick by pick in the original post. So there shouldn't be any confusion as its laid out in good detail there. The entire draft order. Thanks though.