NHLVE Draft Hub & Rosters

Devise

Yeah that is correct Ricer did have AGM perms to be able to do it and the rest of the team knew that given the PM that was exchanged. My bad. However Jubo is on point otherwise as Studentized is the one who's got the next two picks. Thanks all. Sorry this is taking so long, I'll likely be making tweaks to my format for next time I run this to try and get this section going with a little more gusto. 

7 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah that is correct Ricer did have AGM perms to be able to do it and the rest of the team knew that given the PM that was exchanged. My bad. However Jubo is on point otherwise as Studentized is the one who's got the next two picks. Thanks all. Sorry this is taking so long, I'll likely be making tweaks to my format for next time I run this to try and get this section going with a little more gusto. 

Yeah it would make more sense to just do a normal one day draft like on a Sunday and only spend like 2-3 hrs on it. Instead of two weeks. ?

Just now, Jbeezy76 said:

Yeah it would make more sense to just do a normal one day draft like on a Sunday and only spend like 2-3 hrs on it. Instead of two weeks. ?

Aye while that is ideal, the round timer and world condition is as such that finding time for everyone to be around at the same time isn't always the easiest. Especially when some of the GM's have double digit hour work days to deal with at times.