All-Time User TPE Tracker

Any interest in putting one together? Would be interesting to see how guys stack up against each other (average TPE, total TPE). I believe LeBeau's Welfare list would be a good start in putting this together.

Plus I wonder who the all-time leader in TPE is? My guess would be sterling or Kendrick?

I'm in the 2500 TPE club I believe.   I don't think people need more than 700 but for the hell of it I might try to get 1000 just once this time around.

Edited by Mike

Any interest in putting one together? Would be interesting to see how guys stack up against each other (average TPE, total TPE). I believe LeBeau's Welfare list would be a good start in putting this together.

Plus I wonder who the all-time leader in TPE is? My guess would be sterling or Kendrick?

Hard with the changing of forums though

I think Kendrick is first, but not from TPE earned, he`s had a lot more players carryover than I have.

True. Although I've had carryover from Kendrick, Kelly, Schwarz, Braun and Kjeldsen and that only comes out to around 260 area. So depending if anyone took a break, that could be close anyways.

others have largely disagreed; therefore, i think if it's possible to get old players' TPE, it would be worth it.

if we can't get it, no big deal

I think people are also underestimating the amount of work and the logistical headache since the old site is down.

I think people are also underestimating the amount of work and the logistical headache since the old site is down.

This.

Sterling is definitely first.  

I wouldn't say "definitely."  Alfred did this some time back and Kendrick was actually the leader.  But yeah I can't remember if that took carryover into account or whatever.  And I think Kendrick has a couple months of longevity on Sterling.

I wouldn't say "definitely."  Alfred did this some time back and Kendrick was actually the leader.  But yeah I can't remember if that took carryover into account or whatever.  And I think Kendrick has a couple months of longevity on Sterling.

Yeah I'm not sure. Keep in mind I haven't missed a week of PT's since the league started

• Admin

I don't think sterling has either haha. At least, he mentioned that a lot at some point in the past.

And wouldn't the welfare spreadsheet cover any relevant lost players? That would also considerably bring down the amount of searching for players.

I don't think sterling has either haha. At least, he mentioned that a lot at some point in the past.

And wouldn't the welfare spreadsheet cover any relevant lost players? That would also considerably bring down the amount of searching for players.

The Welfare sheet has all players listed that were above 400 TPE. Still not a complete overview of which player belongs to a certain username.