VHL Portal

Higgins

The portal was lost when our old forum and server went down. After 3 seasons without the portal I am happy to announce that it is back for Season 38. The portal provides an easy way to see a players whole VHL and VHLM career on one page and is very valuable to the leagues interface.

I am also happy to say that we managed to gather enough data to resurrect the portal beginning with Season 21. This means that the portal contains 17 seasons worth of statistics for players starting in S21 up to S37 so far. You can now compare yourself to legends of the modern VHL such as Rauno Pajari or Evgeni Galchenyuk.

There are a few known hiccups with the old stats. Some VHLM seasons also show the affiliated VHL team in the simulation on the stats list with 0GP. When there was a mid-season trade the stats aren't shown for the player on both teams, but the stats are added together to the team the player was traded to. I hope these won't be a problem going forward with S38.

Want your player to have a photo/number? Check out this thread!

Portal Link: www.vhlsim.net

If I were to collect my previous player's stats from way back when, can I send that to you so you can include him in the portal?

No it uses imported .csv files exported from STHS 2.0 for its data/stats.

TOR LW1 contract will be expiring at the end of this season. The Toronto Legion have 3 more attempts available to try to sign my client to an extension before he goes off to free agency.

The market value for his services is currently a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,375,000, which equals $1,375,000 per season.

My Client has played for 0 team(s) this season. He would only listen to 2 more team for possible extension talks.

Toronto better get on that! Would be sad if they lost their franchise player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...