(S73) RW - Patrik Laine, TPE: 60

Laine

Welcome to the VHL @PatrikLaine! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Patrik Laine, signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Patrik Laine and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper

z6SVkNb.png

Welcome to the VHL @PatrikLaine!!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes on our squad (more if you stay active!)

We are a top team this season and could use you for some depth to help us run for the cup! We also have another Fin on our team!

If this interests you, quote this message and say "acepto ?"

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions :)

- Motza

Hey @PatrikLaine! I’m the AGM of the Yukon Rush, Alex. Today i’m reaching out to you to inform you the Rush are interested in your player. If you join you will be getting 1st/2nd line minutes, and a lot of points! Here’s a bit about me, i’ve been in the VHL for about 8 months, I play for the Davos Dynamo, and I love hockey, and Jack Eichel! If you join our team your GM will be @MexicanCow123, hes very funny, goofy, and friendly. He loves hockey as well. If your interested in joining the Yukon Rush, just quote this and say “accept” and we will DM you further information! I hope you are staying safe in these tough times, and if you have any questions - feel free to ask!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

26DD7F58-B359-484C-B7A0-3B444BFE00F2.png.31dfd031153359b793c5f35463722d49.png

YsZVHwQ.png
Hey @PatrikLaine, my name is Cole, we just talked briefly on Discord. I’m the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, one of the league’s youngest franchises. We’re poised to make a run for the cup this season, with a pretty stacked roster, so if you really earn like crazy you might be able to break into our second line but I’m most likely offering you third line minutes. However, the VHLM is about having fun, and our lockeroom is by far one of the most active in the league, with both alumni and active players willing to help you out at nearly any hour of the day. Plus it’s a lot easier to have fun when you’re winning ?. If the Hounds sound like the right fit for you, quote this offer and say “Accept”!

You’ve made it @PatrikLaine, you’re finally into the VHLM! You’ll reach the big leagues soon enough, but first you’ve got to do your time in the Minor league. 

To have long term success in this league, you need to have a strong rookie season. You’ve got to have managers watching out for you, a leadership team made up of guys who would do anything for you, and a trio of goons that would make the Hanson brothers quiver. We’ve got all that in Miami. 

The best part of coming to Miami is that we’re the new kids on the block around here. We’re an expansion franchise with low expectations for this season and a parade planned for the next. We’re looking to have a lot of fun, build a winning culture, and make a lot of history. This is your chance to be a part of something special. 

All you have to do to accept your $1.5 Million contract with the Miami Marauders is press the +Quote button and reply with “I ACCEPT”. 

See you in the locker room soon!

bigAL

MIA AGM

I have an announcement to make.

I first of all would like to thank each of the GMs who sent me an offer and to the players that reached out to me. I had a lot of time to think about where I want to go and what I want to do. All this being said, I have made my decision.

I have chosen to sign with the Houston Bulls.

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

banner72Real.gif&key=1bb7b3ad65f74f801dc

Welcome to the VHL, @PatrikLaine!

I'm Sonnet, General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. I'll be honest- the Bulls right now can't promise an appearance in the playoffs or a strong cup-contending roster, but we can offer something that some of the top teams can't.

We're coming into season 72 as a completely blank slate. If you're looking for ice time, more personal instruction on how to earn TPE and build your player, and an opportunity to make a name for yourself early on in your career, then Houston is exactly the place to be. Many of the VHL's biggest names have come through this organization, and as a former Executive of the Year winner, I have every intention of keeping that reputation alive.

Houston has also kept up a number of traditions over the years, from voting on goal songs, to getting everybody a jersey number, and even inducting outstanding members into our own Ring of Honor. The team's communication is primarily done through our own Discord server, where a number of people can be accessed at a moment's notice. This includes myself, a number of Houston alumni, and VHL General Managers that can answer any questions you might have about the league or about your player.

Right now, the Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot on our top forward line- the most bang for your buck at the VHLM level. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted" to let us know that you'd like to be a part of the red rampage.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're looking forward to making you the newest member of the Herd!

x3HL0mx.png

Accepted

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Ooof, he might the only player on the team left after that game. Great decision @PatrikLaine, there's no bad VHLM franchise to join

This, I was just poking fun, Sonnet is an awesome GM and in the M you really can't go wrong, everyone's here to have fun

• 3 months later...