Town of Salem #5

Gustav

We are at 10 of 11 needed votes right now. Here's my thoughts. If this is the Medusa we jail and exe Hatty tonight. If this is any town role then Omg is the Executioner and got himself a win. Also if you are a trans, come out now because have 4 people moving around is damn confusing

Will be making a note of anyone who didn't vote BigAl up until this point, especially if he is Coven. Those people are going to be on a very short leash with claims to eagles tonight.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Will be making a note of anyone who didn't vote BigAl up until this point, especially if he is Coven. Those people are going to be on a very short leash with claims to eagles tonight.

What if I dont vote?

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Lol good because we have the 11 and I dont technically have to vote at this point lol

Yeah it's more to just weed out the non-confirmed folks who have been ~active~ but have chosen not to vote. 

Just now, Spartan said:

Yeah it's more to just weed out the non-confirmed folks who have been ~active~ but have chosen not to vote. 

Am I really confirmed though? @ContinentalCup036 Might just exe me tonight due to me being such a  *Shitty Jester* 

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

Still waiting on a Devise claim btw

I sleep in so I'm late to start the day. I'll whisper mayor my role as has been instructed after I catch up on the thread.

Just now, Devise said:

I sleep in so I'm late to start the day. I'll whisper mayor my role as has been instructed after I catch up on the thread.

No worries, take your time on catching up. However, you can't whisper Caboose, it'll have to go to Eagles.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

You cant whisper to a revealed mayor