Town of Salem #5

Gustav

6 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

Sorry, im not following very well, im kind of a noob at this game. How many votes are needed to lynch, and whats the evidence to vote ricer, im not voting him without evidence.

*insert doubt here* but both ricer and DA claimed to be controlled, which means one of the two is lying. Considering that ricer claimed BG, and I may have some contradicting evidence (I know Any is in play), would rather get him up and then shift scrutiny to DA or someone else who hasn't claimed yet.

Alright so I may have gotten lost when I went hunting but at least I returned with my body still intact.. Some crazy person stole my spiritual hunting gun though so I'm defenseless now

5 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I kind of missed most of the thread today but have you only been around to vote people?

Yeah, I don't have an investigative role so I don't have much to add to the conversation.

1 minute ago, a_Ferk said:

Yeah, I don't have an investigative role so I don't have much to add to the conversation.

I also don't recall if you whispered your role to the jailor last night. Can you either confirm you whispered, or make a claim? If it's something you'd prefer not to share openly for now, I expect you to claim to Eagles tonight or risk getting voted up tomorrow.

Vote Ricer

Sorry for lack of whisper thread fills up fast. I'll make sure to claim here tonight but thus far we've been targeting anyone suspicious so it's been going fine. Eagle's code words are genius so I trust we got another coven here.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I also don't recall if you whispered your role to the jailor last night. Can you either confirm you whispered, or make a claim? If it's something you'd prefer not to share openly for now, I expect you to claim to Eagles tonight or risk getting voted up tomorrow.

I was one of the ones who whispered to eagles. I'd rather not share my role openly right now.

1 hour ago, Caboose30 said:

@omgitshim please confirm for me, the Any role can be anything so long as it's not unique duplicates 

Correct, though all Coven roles are unique and Witch will never appear with Coven. Technically a Mafia role would be possible but very unlikely (and I doubt Gustav would leave someone high and dry like that).

1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

Sorry, im not following very well, im kind of a noob at this game. How many votes are needed to lynch, and whats the evidence to vote ricer, im not voting him without evidence.

Two people claimed controlled last night, thats not possible. So we lynch one, if he's inno, we kill the other.

3 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

@ContinentalCup036 Could you whisper me what you want me to do tonight?

You wouldn’t receive the whisper until tomorrow. In a few hours I will have some more time to look over this thread and give out commands/suggestions for all town roles.

2 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

You wouldn’t receive the whisper until tomorrow. In a few hours I will have some more time to look over this thread and give out commands/suggestions for all town roles.

Damn that's right. I'm used to being able to whisper during the day.

Definitely not, 

I claimed BG I’ve been on continental each night. I think DA is the one who’s lying so my vote is for him. I’ll be protecting myself tonight FYI.

vote DA