Town of Salem #5

Gustav

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Whisper your target to Continental tonight 

I dont take orders from the mayor it has been a useless role every game we've played and you haven't even been playing in VHL salem games I dont know you lol

Just now, Mike said:

I dont take orders from the mayor it has been a useless role every game we've played and you haven't even been playing in VHL salem games I dont know you lol

Well that's a quick way to get on my bad side. 

So for tonight:

Bodyguard and lookout claims go on me

Doctor claims go on either OMG or Spartan

Crusader claim go on Caboose - everyone else stay off of caboose

Town investigative take a look at some of the following people:

doktorfunk

nyko

alex bridges

berocka

I've sent my whisper of a role claim to Eagles for tonight. The reason I'm not publicly claiming is in the whisper and as he has a handle on things I'll leave my fate in his hands here. He can feel free to reveal my claim after if he seems it in the best interest of the town. Doesn't seem to make sense to mess with what's been working thus far.

19 minutes ago, Mike said:

Sorry didnt know you were a snowflake I didnt know that was a town of salem role.  I've only played 5 games or so but I'm learning a lot.

Snowflake is not a word I would use to describe me bub. Not even offended by anything you said. But if push comes to shove I know who I'm putting up for a lynch and that's you.

2 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

changed my mind I have other targets in mind. Crusader will keep you safe. Is there any role that erases my will with the medusa gone?

Just Janny, but this isn't a maf game so you'll be fine

Don't forget, the Coven is acquiring the Necromicron tonight. TP claims need to do their job tonight or face the noose tomorrow. 

30 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Snowflake is not a word I would use to describe me bub. Not even offended by anything you said. But if push comes to shove I know who I'm putting up for a lynch and that's you.

A snowflake generally wouldn't describe themselves as a snowflake now would they?  They are oblivious to their snowflakeness and live in their perfect little judgement bubbles.  All I said was mayors have been useless in the VHL games so far (they always die in first couple days never even voted before death) and I said that you wouldn't be the one dictating my actions since your role is basically not needed at this point.  I'm sorry if that offended you it was not my intent if it did see the snowflake comment above.

...aaaaaand TIME! The Supreme Overlord comes home from work and looks at the thread. 17 pages on Day 3; that's really something.

@Ricer13 is getting lynched, based on not as much information as yesterday but based on a reasonable amount of doubt and suspicion. He says he's a BODYGUARD who's been on the Jailor every night, but was he really?

Spoiler

No sir, he was not. As he goes up, he starts to laugh. "You think Town members dying is funny?" yells someone from the crowd.

Spoiler

"I do, and I'm tired of pretending it's not," he replies. He was...

Spoiler

...the JESTER. Ominous music plays as the town realizes they've made a grave mistake.

Ricer's last will:

Spoiler

Pretty quiet around these parts on N1

N2 Whisper to Bridges about how we are going to take down the town.

Nyko should be suspect because only coven would have been able to tell I wasn’t evil despite how I made everyone believe I was. He’s the one who called me out for jester. 

Don't forget to take out doom before night 4. 

Hmmmm...Who to Haunt? ???????

Night 3 begins now!

List of those alive:

Time note: Expect D4 to begin earlier tomorrow. I start work at 8 and will have everything out at 7-something.