Town of Salem #5

Gustav

26 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@GustavMattias

Game mechanics question. In creating the game, are each of the five coven completely separate roles, or is it possible for there to be say a repeat of 2 medusas or 2 poisoners? 

All Coven roles are unique. The Any could be a 6th Coven but there won't be any duplicates.

8 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

So there are five coven roles:

Coven Leader - Can control a player at night - as far as I see no one has claimed being controlled, so coven leader did not visit anyone?

Hex Master - Could have hexed someone and visited

Medusa - Is not able to visit until they get the necro

Necromancer - Doesn't visit people, uses a dead persons role against someone

Poisoner - Is able to visit people, so either the poisoner visited someone who is immune or they don't have a poisoner, as no one died

Potion Master - Could have used a revealing potion

With no one claiming to be controlled, are we even sure coven visited 3 people last night? 

Coven Leader would have controlled Hatter into Medusa.

Also keep in mind the possibility that Poisoner or Potion Master attacked last night and hit an immune. It's unlikely at this point but it is still a possibility.

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

As such, I also don't need the town to win in order for me to. The Coven now knows not to waste any actions on me, which makes it much more likely they'll target the town now. I chose to try to help, and this is how I'm going to be treated?

well then in that case I did you a favor so you are welcome

It's very possible you aren't a survivor anyway

5 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

smh Spartan trying to get rid of me already

I'm still here for another couple hours or so but looks like my question has been answered.

Youre welcome

8 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Actually it is possible that the Coven Leader controlled Hatter into the Medusa, so certainly possible there were 3 coven visits. Scratch that

As a CL in a previous game, I absolutely controlled someone into our medusa. One of the very few ways to almost guarantee a kill N1 for coven

Survivor is always a sketchy claim even when true. Shooting him won't prove anything since just about every non-coven evil will have defense and just pretend to use a vest. We can leave him be for now and circle back when we don't have a lead on NK.

Just now, Spartan said:

As a CL in a previous game, I absolutely controlled someone into our medusa. One of the very few ways to almost guarantee a kill N1 for coven

Can confirm as Medusa in this previous game .... that's 100% what happened to Hatter

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Survivor is always a sketchy claim even when true. Shooting him won't prove anything since just about every non-coven evil will have defense and just pretend to use a vest. We can leave him be for now and circle back when we don't have a lead on NK.

There is no harm in shooting him just to see, worst case is just that nothing happens

Just now, ContinentalCup036 said:

why is that, I'm not following

jhatty claimed invest, backed up that bigAl was spy. If omg is correct that he tracked hatter to bigAl, that means that jhatty is actually CL pretending to be invest, while also protecting bigAl by solidifying his "spy" defense. tl;dr: if bigAl is coven, jhatty is CL and if you jail him, coven is extremely limited

Just now, Doomsday said:

Very well, but I don't want to hear about it if the Coven intervenes and gets two townies killed. 

Plus I'm sure as you're aware when the ever sketchy @DoktorFunk role claimed last game they claimed survivor as well... and he was Jugg

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Wait a minute, we have 2 transporters? Can someone reveal themselves as trans please bc this is wack and could fuck a lot of shit up.

I have yet to see double roles but it’s possible maybe?

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

I have yet to see double roles but it’s possible maybe?

It's definitely possible, but we probably need transporters to reveal now. This is going to be absolute butt-fuckery if 4 people are getting switched around every night without any idea of what's happening