Position: LW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Denmark

Player Page

@VHLM GM

?

??

Dr Reno Mitsu, will you pls join halifax so you can treat my booboos?

@Renomitsu, as one of my most favorite people, I want you on LVA. (Also trying to get @BladeMaiden, so you guys can be on a line together!!!) But in all seriousness, LVA is in the right place to make some massive noise in the playoffs, and I'd love to have you on the team. 

Let's get lucky together!

Thanks for recreating @Renomitsu! We'd love to have you on the Philly roster. We just made some huge moves to land capped players and a set on winning the cup. We should have a spot on our 3rd line for Aloe. We also have a terrible case of itchy, rashy skin and need assistance. Seems like you're a perfect fit for our team!

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

@Renomitsu, as one of my most favorite people, I want you on LVA. (Also trying to get @BladeMaiden, so you guys can be on a line together!!!) But in all seriousness, LVA is in the right place to make some massive noise in the playoffs, and I'd love to have you on the team. 

Let's get lucky together!

Hey all - geez, this is the craziest hour I've had in the VHL since I joined.

I'm going to take this offer to LVA. There are a crazy number of recreates and I know I'm going to be split up from all of my friends when the VHLM draft comes, so I want to take this opportunity to at least play a few days with @Esso2264 and @Poptart, among others. Thanks for the interest - I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys before the draft.