Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

1 hour ago, ajwllmsn said:

Press conference - Week Ending October 10 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Warsaw sits at 4th in the EU Conference - wildcard spot - how can we boost our standings record and secure a playoff spot?

2. Our Goal Difference is -10. Do we not score enough? Or do we let too many goals in?

3. How has your player performed so far? We are a third of the way through S80.

4. What was your reaction to being drafted/signed/traded to the Warsaw Predators organization?

5. What type of player build are you aiming to accomplish for your player? If you could switch anything in your build what would it be?

6. How was your weekend?

1. Win against the teams above us

2. the answer is both 

3. I’m on a big time cold streak so hopefully I can turn it around 

4. honestly Warsaw was who I was least expecting to draft me of those I interviewed with, that being said I wouldn’t have it any other way 

5. not really a change but I just wish I learned how impactful some attributes were earlier in my time with this player 

6. it was good spent it with family I haven’t seen in a long time 

1. Warsaw sits at 4th in the EU Conference - wildcard spot - how can we boost our standings record and secure a playoff spot?

It's hard to tell what we really need. I'm sure we are still strong but unlucky as well. 

2. Our Goal Difference is -10. Do we not score enough? Or do we let too many goals in?

Unfortunately, sometimes we can't score at all. 

Trunov plays mediocre, he needs to improve many aspects of his game. 

4. What was your reaction to being drafted/signed/traded to the Warsaw Predators organization?

Well, due to different time zone I was sleeping during the draft. So when I woke up and saw the clip of live stream it made my day much better. I was really excited and happy to be able to with my icon, Dakota Lamb

5. What type of player build are you aiming to accomplish for your player? If you could switch anything in your build what would it be?

My build appeals to me a lot and I don't wanna change something. I think my aim is getting defense skill better

6. How was your weekend?

It was so busy,  watched some NHL preseason games and can't wait regular season

Edited by qripll

I don't foresee the team bringing in any assets, so we just need to improve from within. Converting more of our chances is a must at this point, it's losing us games. But I am confident we can get back on track.

A little bit of both. Our scoring has dried up as of recently, and since we only have 3 defenders on the team, that can cause some fatigue on our back end. I do not fault the goaltending however, we are getting solid work back there.

Pretty average for Lamb, nothing earth shattering, but very solid. I'm just watching him climb the all-time points board.

I was so hyped. As a first gen, it was an amazing feeling watching the stream. The management had just messaged me the day of or day before, and I never expected it. But I couldn't have asked for a better career here.

Well, I've built a scoring centre, and that's exactly what I set out to do when I created. I want to have some more checking in my game, but I just don't think it's super viable.

6. How was your weekend?

Good! Another relaxing one, just played and watched CSGO, since it rained most of the weekend. I watched some preseason hockey as well, hyped it's almost back!

Press conference - Week Ending October 17 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. With theme week upon us, what will you be doing for that extra uncapped TPE?

2. For Canadians: how was your thanksgiving weekend? For non-Canadians: what do you think thanksgiving in Canada looks like?

3. The NHL regular season starts up TOMORROW!!! Who/what team will you be cheering for?

4. If yourself in real life were to get drafted to the NHL, what round would you go in?

5. What other sports do you enjoy watching or playing besides hockey?

6. Are you a dog or cat person? If neither, what animal is your favourite?

Probably a graphic. It's Lamb's last week of updating, so gotta squeeze every last bit of TPE out.

2. For Canadians: how was your thanksgiving weekend? For non-Canadians: what do you think thanksgiving in Canada looks like?

My thanksgiving was good, I visited both sides of my family, plus had a ton of turkey and ham. 10/10 thanksgiving.

3. The NHL regular season starts up TOMORROW!!! Who/what team will you be cheering for?

As always, I am cheering for the GOAT franchise, the Bruins of Boston. The window is closing, only a couple shots left.

4. If yourself in real life were to get drafted to the NHL, what round would you go in?

The 7th. I was never a great skater, but the hockey IQ and hands are off the charts. Preferably I'd go 217th overall, with zero expectations or pressure.

Football for sure, and from time to time I can enjoy a soccer or NBA game. But nothing compares to watching hockey.

I would say both, as I have both, but if I had to choose 1, probably a cat person a tiny bit more.

I just posted a media spot for this theme week.

My thanksgiving was good, I went up north to visit my family I haven seen in a while and ate lots of delicious food.

I don't really keep up with NHL but I always cheer for the bruins because my boyfriend does lol

I wouldn't get drafted at all, I cant even hold a stick properly.

I don't really watch any sports, but teach me how to play any sport and ill try my best to beat you in a game.

I love both and all animals, but if I had to choose one to get as a pet first, then I would want a dog.

I have recently post my graphic. I predicted that Trunov will be IIHF president, but only time will show! 

I'm not a Canadian, but I'd like to congratulate everyone who belongs to this holiday. 

As usual I will cheer for the Blues, let's make St. Louis great again! 

I will be the next Datsyuk for sure. Just from 7th round :)

That's tough question. To be honest, I don't watch hockey a lot due to different time zones. If I were canadian I would definitely watch NBA🏀🏀

I have a pretty stupid cat and that's enough for me tbh. 

On 10/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Press conference - Week Ending October 17 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I forgot about it 

2. It’s probably not much different then American thanksgiving maybe just different foods 

3. Bruins 

4. 6th or 7th round I always had a accurate shot but wasn’t the best skater 

5. baseball and football 

6. have had both put I prefer dogs 

Press conference - Week Ending October 24 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. How do you think the team has performed lately?

2. How has your player been performing?

3. What are you thoughts on veterans Dakota Lamb and Victor Grachev both being traded away this last week?

4. Is there a team in the league this season that has been our kryptonite? Have we been someone else's?

5. If you could play on a line with anyone who has ever played in the NHL, who would you choose?

6. How has life been treating you? Everything good? Any plans happening?

Not bad actually, i think we still have a chance to prove that we deserve to fight for the Cup

Trunov played average despite +/- stat, he really needs to improve that aspect of his game.

3. What are you thoughts on veterans Dakota Lamb and Victor Grachev both being traded away this last week?

Sad news for Warsaw, they were the most important parts of the team, they were the part of champion squad and they deserve one more chance to lift the cup.

4. Is there a team in the league this season that has been our kryptonite? Have we been someone else's?

Prague is always a tough opponent for us.

5. If you could play on a line with anyone who has ever played in the NHL, who would you choose?

It's a nice question. If i had a chance i would definitely choose Eric Lindros. He was a beast.

Everything goes the same: School, home, friends and family 

10 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

1. I think we have performed really well ! We’re in a playoffs spot and I hope we will keep this position ! 

2. really good ! That’s my best season so far and not far away of the point per game 

3. I think it’s bad because we loss two big players for our run this year but that will help the future 

4. I don’t think so, each team played some goods and bad games 

5. clearly with McKinnon he is a big playmaker 

6. all goes really good 

On 10/18/2021 at 1:32 PM, ajwllmsn said:

1. We’ve performed good still grinding for a playoff spot

2. I’ve been good, and need to be as the main forward star now

3. I’ve played with both of them my entire career and I have nothing but respect for them, that being said they were moves that needed to be made because this team is quickly getting older

4. I think Malmo has been ours, we have been Moscow’s 

5. Obviously Gretzky and then I’ll say Mario Lemieux

6. same old same old everything is good 

1. Three games left!! Can Warsaw hold onto a wildcard spot?

2. Two of our last three games are against Toronto and Helsinki. Being the two worst teams, will these be given wins for us?

3. How has your player grown throughout the season? Any goals reached?

4. Who has made the biggest impact to the team this season? Whether it has been in games or locker room.

5. If there is one team you don't want to meet in the playoffs, which team would that be?

6. How was everyone's weekend? I personally had a very eventful weekend with friends.

8 minutes ago, ajwllmsn said:

2. Two of our last three games are against Toronto and Helsinki. Being the two worst teams, will these be given wins for us?

4. Who has made the biggest impact to the team this season? Whether it has been in games or locker room.

5. If there is one team you don't want to meet in the playoffs, which team would that be?

6. How was everyone's weekend? I personally had a very eventful weekend with friends.

1. Yes, yes we can

2. no win is ever given by the standings we have to EARN them

3. set a career high for assist and close to a career high in points

4. Lamb both as a GM and player when he was here always positive regardless of sim results 

5. Malmo they are dangerous 

6. I had a great weekend with friends and family 

To be honest, it would be better if we had Lamb and Dear, however we still have great chances and I believe in my team till the end

It doesn't mean it's easy points for us, but as I said we are capable of winning last regular season games. 

No doubt, Trunov finally has become important part of the team. It's a pleasure for me being such a cool guy and teammate for Warsaw. 

In my opinion, Reynolds is MVP of warsaw. He is active on and off the ice, great guy, i love him 

Vancouver is insane this year and our previous games show that they are different opponent for us. 

It's time to do a specific question for me cause I don't do something new duringy weekends. Basically I did nothing relieving stress after hard week

Press Conference - Week Ending November 7 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Warsaw will face the Malmo Nighthawks in this playoff round. How do we matchup against Malmo?

2. Who will be our biggest performer throughout these playoffs?

3. What is one series besides ours that you are excited to see?

4. Which team do you think will win the Continental Cup?

5. What are your player's thoughts/goals for these playoffs?

6. What's your favourite fruit if you have one?

On 10/31/2021 at 3:43 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Press Conference - Week Ending November 7 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Warsaw will face the Malmo Nighthawks in this playoff round. How do we matchup against Malmo?

1. Well we got swept, I thought we’d at least take 1 game

2.it was Carson he stood on his head every game

3. There wasn’t really a series that got my attention so any that had former teammates

4. Vancouver young but extremely talented team

5. I did good I’d like to help more but Malmo shut me down

6. Apple 

WE WILL WIN! 

Reynolds is the most valuable player right now and he we'll lead the team throughout this postseason. 

Moscow vs Warsaw is insane final that every hockey fan deserves to see

that's tough question. Playoffs is unpredictable part of hockey, everyone can lift the cup. 

Trunov will become the most valuable player of this playoffs

Trunov loves assists and apples 😇

Press Conference - Week Ending November 14 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. With Warsaw out of the playoffs, how would you sum up our S80?

2. Moscow currently holds a 3-1 series lead over Vancouver in the Continental Cup Finals, is this a surprise or is it deserved?

3. What are your player's plans over this off-season?

4. What moves does Warsaw need to make this off-season to be back in the playoffs for S81?

5. What hobbies/activities have you been doing lately?

6. How was your weekend?

1. With Warsaw out of the playoffs, how would you sum up our S80?

It was nice season for us, and especially for Trunov. I'm disappointed that we couldn't pass the first round, but I'm more than happy to be a part of the team. 

2. Moscow currently holds a 3-1 series lead over Vancouver in the Continental Cup Finals, is this a surprise or is it deserved?

Well-deserved for Moscow, but of course I cheer for Lamb and Wolfes

Trunov wants to relieve stress and come back being a fully motivated for the next season. 

4. What moves does Warsaw need to make this off-season to be back in the playoffs for S81?

I guess we are good now with these pick we got from last trades. 

Preparing for the exams , common stuff at school, chilling with friends, nothing interesting tbh

6. How was your weekend? 

I wanted to watch eternals but lock down break out and all cinemas were closed for the next 2 weeks 😕

Edited by qripll

On 11/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Press Conference - Week Ending November 14 (Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

6. How was your weekend?

1. I’d say it was a success especially with having a brand new team basically from S79

2. I’m late on this one, I was conflicted as I have former teammates on both teams, but I wasn’t surprised that it went 7

3. do what I can to help the team before retiring 

4. Not too sound harsh but basically everything 

5. been hanging out with a lot of friends that I hadn’t seen in a while 

6. good, always nice to be able to relax 

I think you performed really well again and were unlucky not to have gotten past Malmo. We were very beatable, as shown by Moscow.

Well now that it's over, I guess it doesn't matter, but Moscow is a great team while Vancouver was hot all season. One team was bound to succeed early.

Hopefully I'll get a couple of offers to consider, and I'll be assessing those. I'll try to get in some downtime as well, but the hard work doesn't stop simply because it's the offseason. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

That's not for me to comment on, as the GM and possibly some current Warsaw players may already be working on a plan. 

Just maintaining my sim league presence over the various ones I'm a part of. Have also been working on my property.

6. How was your weekend?

Lonely. I have been a bachelor for the last 12 days and it's odd not being yelled at.

9dWx0pY.png

WARSAW PREDATORS PRESS CONFERENCE 11/21/21

Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE. 

1.) What are expectations for this season in Warsaw? 

2.) What are some things you'd like to accomplish for your player this season? 

3.) What's your favorite thing about Warsaw? 

4.) If you had to choose one song to represent Warsaw, what would it be?

5.) Do you have a meal you like to eat before a game? 

6.) Do you have an opposing player you consider a rival? If so, who? 

1 hour ago, Underclass_Hero said:

9dWx0pY.png

WARSAW PREDATORS PRESS CONFERENCE 11/21/21

Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE. 

6.) Do you have an opposing player you consider a rival? If so, who? 

1. I hope we will make it to the playoffs again ! 

2. try to have 1 point per game for the second season in my career 

3. Really nice people here 

4. Hum I really don’t know haha, no idea but something about The persévérance 

5. spaghetti 

6. no i don’t think so, it’s more a team(Davos) who was my last team 

I have high hopes for this season, our team is stacked and ready to fight for the cup. 

As I can see, I need to improve my defense and faceoff skills, so for me that's my main aim right now. 

Probably locker room, there is a good vibe and nice community. Everyone is respectful and great person

Hotel California

BANANAS

6.) Do you have an opposing player you consider a rival? If so, who

Yeah, I'd like to beat Welch's ass one day, @Juice