Town of Salem #8

Gustav

4 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

N1, SK attacked omg and maf attacked Ricer

@MMFLEX thank you. But why weren't you on Jailor N1?

Figured I didn't need to be with everyone and their brother being on him. Can get more/better results going on someone else.

10 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I would rather not for the time being. ? Just know I side with the town.

yea I think at this point everyone needs to claim a role.

@Spartan should jail him tonight if he doesn't claim. It's time to start narrowing the list, investigative have had 2 nights to look and we have a sk dead and probably witch

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

yea I think at this point everyone needs to claim a role.

@Spartan should jail him tonight if he doesn't claim. It's time to start narrowing the list, investigative have had 2 nights to look and we have a sk dead and probably witch

I disagree, I think your logic is flawed and you are deflecting. I honestly don't know how you play this game but trying to deflect on me makes it seem like your evil.

Just now, rjfryman said:

I disagree, I think your logic is flawed and you are deflecting. I honestly don't know how you play this game but trying to deflect on me makes it seem like your evil.

He's claimed a role though, which even if fake, is giving us room to figure out claims. I just made a tracker of claims and will be publishing it soon for everyone's benefit. We have too many town claims right now, so anyone who isn't claiming is in a very tough spot.

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

He claimed. You haven't. Define deflecting for me please lmao

3 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

you sound like mafia trying to buy time for yourself

There is no role that is "too important" to reveal at this point. We have 2 lookouts and at least 2 town protective, we can run a pretty good protective train on people at this point. 

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

He claimed. You haven't. Define deflecting for me please lmao

cause (someone) to deviate from an intended purpose

I have not changed my course of action once. I was quiet to observe. I say im on town. I still am on town. There are roles that benefit from people not knowing who you are. There are roles that are so good that if you come out you are either dead or rendered neutered. 

TP - Doc - Eagles

TP - Anonymous - known by LO's

TS - Trans - Mike

TS - ?

TI - Sheriff - Z16

TI - Invest - Doom

TK - Vet - who?

RT - Jailor - Spartan

RT - Spy - Flex

RT - LO x2 - Barzal and Hatty????

1 GF + 3 MAF - whomst

1 TT - whomst

NE - Witch - ricer

RN - SK - hatter

Any - OMG - surv

no claims: @Berocka, @Nykonax, @rjfryman, @OrbitingDeath

doesn't fit in grid for now: a_ferk, devise, osens

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

cause (someone) to deviate from an intended purpose

I have not changed my course of action once. I was quiet to observe. I say im on town. I still am on town. There are roles that benefit from people not knowing who you are. There are roles that are so good that if you come out you are either dead or rendered neutered. 

What kinda town are you then? Claim or you will be jailed and killed.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

TP - Doc - Eagles

TP - Anonymous - known by LO's

TS - Trans - Mike

TS - ?

TI - Sheriff - Z16

TI - Invest - Doom

TK - Vet - who?

RT - Jailor - Spartan

RT - Spy - Flex

RT - LO x2 - Barzal and Hatty????

1 GF + 3 MAF - whomst

1 TT - whomst

NE - Witch - ricer

RN - SK - hatter

Any - OMG - surv

no claims: @Berocka, @Nykonax, @rjfryman, @OrbitingDeath

doesn't fit in grid for now: a_ferk, devise, osens

OD is town because maf visited him. Can't be vet though or else we'd have dead maf. Nyko can't be vet either. Assuming berocka is vet at this point. And OD is TS? I'm sus of z16

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Ok so just a thought @Spartan

We are 99% sure Ricer is witch. Why don't you execute Ricer tonight and that way we can vote up one of the un cooperative people are those not claiming?

that's an option I'm free to pursue, but I have received claims and information in jail that I wouldn't want publicly known for now

Just now, jhatty8 said:

OD is town because maf visited him. Can't be vet though or else we'd have dead maf. Nyko can't be vet either. Assuming berocka is vet at this point. And OD is TS? I'm sus of z16

Yeah, we definitely have some fake claims or a TT claim already out there. I'm not familiar with the TT ability specifically, do they get to chat with mafia in their "night chats" in game? 

Also osens seems to have been lurking in the chat here, I don't recall a claim though.

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Eagles also can't be vet. My will proves it

Just now, a_Ferk said:

Eagles also can't be vet. My will proves it

He also visited the Jailor

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Yeah, we definitely have some fake claims or a TT claim already out there. I'm not familiar with the TT ability specifically, do they get to chat with mafia in their "night chats" in game? 

Also osens seems to have been lurking in the chat here, I don't recall a claim though.

Tt can chat with maf. Also stay off of Osens ?