stepping down, stepping out

samx

Good afternoon, 

many already know what this is going to be and many don't. The short story is after this season Mickey Dickson will be retired early and I will be stepping down from my position of AGM of the LA Stars.

For those who want to know more here it is: I am going to be a senior in high school in a little less than a month. With that being said it means it college application time. Those two things will be taking up a majority of my time and the rest of it will be spent with family and friends. The next 3-4 months are some of the most important months of my life this far. 

Another reason I'm going is because I have slowly fallen out of love with the game and just haven't had the energy to do anything with it. it's nothing against the game it's that times have changed.

My honest to God hope is that I will be back in January with a new build. at that time college stuff will all be turned in and I will have alot more free time. I want to thank all my friends that I have met along the way. I will be active in discords every couple of weeks to say hi but that's about it. This was not an easy decision and many know that I have been debating it for over a month.

thank you everyone who I have met, who has helped me along the way I'm sure we will meet again!

It's been fantastic getting to know you! Take some time off, focus on the real world (though feel free to stay in the Minnesota discord if you ever need to vent about BS college application stuff ?) and enjoy your crazy senior year! I hope you eventually come back, but if not, good luck!!

Brewwwwwwwwwwwwwins! It was great to have you around Sam, but also great when people can figure out what's important and necessary to them in the moment and make it happen. The VHL kept your writing skills sharp, and the colleges will love the leadership and initiative shown by your AGM time. With any luck, we'll see you soon after you get your early acceptance!

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

It was a pleasure getting to know you! I hope you stick around the discord channels so we can still go back and forth about the Canucks and Bruins!

I'm sure that will continue to happen. bruins Canucks Stanley cup finals?? no haha Canucks too bad for that??

2 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

It's been fantastic getting to know you! Take some time off, focus on the real world (though feel free to stay in the Minnesota discord if you ever need to vent about BS college application stuff ?) and enjoy your crazy senior year! I hope you eventually come back, but if not, good luck!!

I'm sure you guys will be hearing alot from me on how much I hate college stuff haha.

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

That's super sad to see, Sam. Best of luck to you. Really enjoyed the talks and you kicking my ass with the gambling bot :( 

I miss going to miss beating you till you have no credits left :(

2 hours ago, bigAL said:

Brewwwwwwwwwwwwwins! It was great to have you around Sam, but also great when people can figure out what's important and necessary to them in the moment and make it happen. The VHL kept your writing skills sharp, and the colleges will love the leadership and initiative shown by your AGM time. With any luck, we'll see you soon after you get your early acceptance!

hopefully haha! I am applying super early so I'll know fairly soon!

Thanks for all you did with us this season, sorry to hear that you'll be too occupied but with everything going on prioritizing your life right now seems like a good course of action. Hope to see you return again in January if time commits it.