Hey uh, is this thing on?

brooks.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and congratulations on 13 years and for making me feel incredibly old in the process. 

For those of you still here from the first days VHL opened please say hi, it would be awful nice to hear from you. 

For those of you that are new here, I hope you are having fun and pushing for ways to grow and change the community and the player experience for the better. 

Please remember to continue to love and support each other. This is a small community with big hopes of playing a different type of video game and building a different type of community.  It needs love and clever minds to truly grow. 

With humble respect,

Kevin Brooks

@Quik and @Beketov would love to see this. @JeffD might remember you as well. That's only people from S1 though, we've got plenty of guys here who have been here for years upon years.

Thanks for checking in! We've never met, but I'd love to see you back regardless ?

• Commissioner

Holy fuck, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen that name.

TBH man you wouldn’t even recognize how much evolution this place has gone through. What brought you back?

11 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

@Quik and @Beketov would love to see this. @JeffD might remember you as well. That's only people from S1 though, we've got plenty of guys here who have been here for years upon years.

Thanks for checking in! We've never met, but I'd love to see you back regardless ?

Funny enough, unlike one of those members you tagged, I actually had a player play in S1. 

2 hours ago, Smarch said:

Funny enough, unlike one of those members you tagged, I actually had a player play in S1. 

Hey! I had a player.

Unless that was a Sharpe joke then hahahaha

Edited by JeffD

17 hours ago, brooks. said:

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and congratulations on 13 years and for making me feel incredibly old in the process. 

For those of you still here from the first days VHL opened please say hi, it would be awful nice to hear from you. 

For those of you that are new here, I hope you are having fun and pushing for ways to grow and change the community and the player experience for the better. 

Please remember to continue to love and support each other. This is a small community with big hopes of playing a different type of video game and building a different type of community.  It needs love and clever minds to truly grow. 

With humble respect,

Kevin Brooks

Hello old friend! Some of us are still kicking around here. Hope you are well and would love for you to stick around!