Town of Salem #13

Gustav

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

This is a bad move for town just saying. I’ll be dead tonight regardless but yes vote me up ?

Random.... why would you be dead tonight?

Nvm I don't wanna know and give you a chance to weasel your way out of the death penalty lmao

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

Random.... why would you be dead tonight?

Nvm I don't wanna know and give you a chance to weasel your way out of the death penalty lmao

Cuz I shot a townie (jhatty) so I die of guilt tonight. So wasting a vote on me is useless for us because I’m dead anyways 

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

Cuz I shot a townie (jhatty) so I die of guilt tonight. So wasting a vote on me is useless for us because I’m dead anyways 

Right right forgot that was a thing.

Now would be a great time for a real vigi claim since you're gonna die anyways

Vote Ricer13 3x

I am sorry, but this is clear SK, if he would be vigi, there would be no point in hiding, he claimed survivor because he didn't think OMG knows his dark little secrets. My secret service is working great. Ricer, I am disappointed in you! Im Out GIF by Originals

Okay guys I am going to throw a Hail Mary up here that’ll probably backfire anyways.

I Ricer am the Serial Killer but wait! I have a proposition. So because I don’t feel like dying....yet!  Why don’t I work as a hit man for hire? Town has already suffered a great deal in just two nights so why don’t I target evils for you at night? Point in the direction of who you think is evil and I’ll stab them in the neck for you :). If I kill a townie then you have a free lynch the following day!

Thoughts? This could be a fun twist in this game of Any All!

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Okay guys I am going to throw a Hail Mary up here that’ll probably backfire anyways.

I Ricer am the Serial Killer but wait! I have a proposition. So because I don’t feel like dying....yet!  Why don’t I work as a hit man for hire? Town has already suffered a great deal in just two nights so why don’t I target evils for you at night? Point in the direction of who you think is evil and I’ll stab them in the neck for you :). If I kill a townie then you have a free lynch the following day!

So tempting. I dunno if we can trust him all the way to the end to get him the win, but we did just lose a town killing role.

Ricer the merc, love it.

My one worry is that the baddies know who he is and could transport him onto someone we don't want to die

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

If there was no CL it would be interesting, but as it stands Coven will just control you wherever they want.

No need to trust me until the very end. However having a killer take out some evils for you to level the playing field is valuable. You guys are taking a huge hit over two days and about to lose your spy and vigilante. I’m like a better vigilante who doesn’t feel guilty about killing anyone!

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

@Blazzer has been playing the new player i don't know anything card but hasn't contributed much past that.

I know when I was a new player, when I was town I was sunk because I couldn't ask for help. But if I was maf/coven, then I could chat in the discord all day to choose my words very carefully. Seeing as we haven't heard anything of substance from Blazz, I'm thinking he may be chatting hard behind the scenes...