Town of Salem #13

Gustav

1 minute ago, chatfan036 said:

Unvote Devise

Vote Mike

SMH Gustav

@Mike what is your role and will? what happened to you last night

Are you going to swap this when Mike confirms nothing happened to him too? :P I'm just saying, pretty suspect to rely on a Gus mistake. (Although they happen) 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Are you going to swap this when Mike confirms nothing happened to him too? :P I'm just saying, pretty suspect to rely on a Gus mistake. (Although they happen) 

Someone saying nothing happened to them confirms nothing. I would still 100% be ready to hang you if I didn't receive word from Gustav on his screw up

4 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Town of Salem Game 13

Town versus Coven versus Mafia versus Neutrals versus Gustav

Who will win? 

Wait no actually I just got a message saying it wasn't Gustav, it was someone else

1 minute ago, chatfan036 said:

I would still 100% be ready to hang you if I didn't receive word from Gustav on his screw up

It's great though that we have to take your word for it just like mine. Because for all we know Gus didn't screw up anything and your lying out your teeth. Two way street.

But for the purpose of rainbow flavoured unicorns (although I think Eagles is suspect btw if people wanna get on that train with me)

Vote Mike

Now serious post time: 

@omgitshimyes that is what I was saying. Although I would usually be suspicious of anyone claiming Gus mistake (though it is totally possible) the fact that eagles ALSO is claiming a Gus mistake means that I weirdly do trust you? I think any TI we have should investigate EITHER Berocka or Mike. That is, assuming we don't lynch one first.

I'd like to see what Berocka and Mike have to say about their roles. Since we appear to be pushing Mike first, I'd like a claim from him first

VOTE MIKE

Just now, chatfan036 said:

why

I hate to reveal in a Poisoner game, but it's prolly the only way to confirm him.

I'm the Doc, was on Mike last night. He was attacked and I healed him. That's why I wasn't very happy by the Mayor reveal. I'm sorry I wasn't on you last night, but ngl I never trust you in early game. I'll cure you of your poisoning tonight.

1 minute ago, osens said:

He told his thoughts and he told eagles to get his facts straight! 

Reporter: I've got news from the Mayor that the Town should be voting Eagles today. Is that true Mr. Mayor? 

Vote Berocka

Night actions will be a bit tough. I'm going to be on eagles, but then either me or Osens will be exposed. 

Imo, omgitshim should stay on Osens and we have to hope there's another TP. I doubt it considering they were not on the Mayor last night, but hey you never know. One thing is for sure though, if I die, lynch any TP claims.

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

Reporter: I've got news from the Mayor that the Town should be voting Eagles today. Is that true Mr. Mayor? 

I am not commenting on any leaks at this time of the day. Please contact assistant for more information!

I don't really care who we vote for, but it's 7:30AM for Berocka right now, I doubt he's going to respond, so maybe we should try pushing a different quiet person, and also, 7 freaking pages on day 2 is insane, and only could be done by omg vs. chatfan, which i thoroughly enjoyed 

I understand your point on Berocka being a rough time zone, but that's just kinda how it works. He usually does a good job of coming online in his AM to double check this though, so as long as we are ready to unvote if he has a compelling argument, we should be fine. Especially if we keep him at under 3 votes above the threshold, so @osens can just unvote and clear him and we don't have to worry about multiple people needing to unvote unvote

VOTE BEROCKA

for now