(S76) LW - Abe Roque, TPE: 72

GoldenDoodleBoi

24 minutes ago, Abe Roque said:

Still havent received any contact from MISS or anyone @MexicanCow123Junior Rush here i come ! Same deal first come first serve ! i really want to actually be a team member lol\

You’re contract should show up in the portal, where you go to player management, and you go to contracts. From there, if Mississauga has offered you a contract, you can accept that there

2 minutes ago, fyrefly said:

You’re contract should show up in the portal, where you go to player management, and you go to contracts. From there, if Mississauga has offered you a contract, you can accept that there

My contracts show zero offers , i have never yet to be offered a contract and its been over a week :( 

On 12/14/2020 at 10:50 AM, MexicanCow123 said:

Like i said. I am not offering a contract until granted permission by the bosses. Mississauga offered 1st the that's the team he should go to. I don't want to be breaking any rules here.

Cow at this stage just offer

• Commissioner
13 hours ago, Spence King said:

WHY IS THIS WOMAN NOT IN THE INDEX ?? Hounds are missing out on some serious talent sitting in the stands....

Both the portal and the index accurately show the player on the hounds where they signed. Getting them in the lines is a different story, that’s on the GM, but they are in the index.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 6:29 AM, BOOM said:

Better be good after this. 

Just saw your comment now , my first 4 games was just a taste ;) "Good" enough for you ? truth is though going into next VHLM season for sure glad i don't have to play against you and Odinsson next season though LOL 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, BOOM said:

Congratulations Mississausage. I'm glad it's working out. 

@Spartan @Berocka I hope you're laughing at the fact that the hounds missed out on my on ice influence for those games i was a healthy scratch , if your'e laughing at me however , please tell me whats so funny :) Id love to be in on the Joke Friends Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

4 hours ago, Abe Roque said:

@Spartan @Berocka I hope you're laughing at the fact that the hounds missed out on my on ice influence for those games i was a healthy scratch , if your'e laughing at me however , please tell me whats so funny :) Id love to be in on the Joke Friends Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

aaron paul what GIF by Breaking Bad