(S76) LW - Abe Roque, TPE: 72

GoldenDoodleBoi

Yukon's got a spot on the 4th line for you! We're definitely going to be an underdog this season, but with you we've got a better chance. Quote this message and say Feel The Rush! To join the team. Goodluck with your VHL Carrer!

wow , this isnt what i expected after what i was told about the intense activity and need for new players, with only one offer so far and to play 4th line 😕 Hope to hear from other GMs , And JW did i sign up properly so GMs are aware of my availibity and willingness to play ? 

1 hour ago, Abe Roque said:

wow , this isnt what i expected after what i was told about the intense activity and need for new players, with only one offer so far and to play 4th line 😕 Hope to hear from other GMs , And JW did i sign up properly so GMs are aware of my availibity and willingness to play ? 

The league is pretty full this season, and some GM’s are slower than others are this sort of thing, but keep your activity up and the offers will come through! Maybe put up an article (worth 2 tpe) showcasing your availability 

1 hour ago, Jayrad28 said:

The league is pretty full this season, and some GM’s are slower than others are this sort of thing, but keep your activity up and the offers will come through! Maybe put up an article (worth 2 tpe) showcasing your availability 

The article is in process of being written as we speak , just looked over all the PTs going to do two reviews as well and hopefully prove the league im the real deal getting MAX cap before being signed , The determination for stardom and the VHL, Spence had recomended to me knowing how passionate i am about Hockey and this league would be my dream come true , its really sad im too late to the party :( he mentioned to me that there was TONS of new users last season but still roster spots available even after all the new users so he said that every team would have msged me within 10 minutes because of the new "Juniors" saying that any team would be wanting me..... i guess im too late to the party 🥳 😭

Edited by Abe Roque

38 minutes ago, Abe Roque said:

I would honestly rather play for the  "Junior Rush" than 4th line and get some real minutes to continue my development, with your roster being so depthy, without icetime, i cant prove anything to anyone ... :( Once ive had that time to prove you wont be offering me 4th line minutes ;) 

After looking more into my lines I can give me 3rd line minutes and if you continue to go at this pace 2nd line minutes. 

Miami is full on wingers at the moment. There are a few teams that have winger spots available. hopefully they reach out soon. Yukons offer with 3rd line minutes is pretty good as the league is pretty over populated with wingers ATM

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @Abe Roque!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the third line, we are a team that historically does well and we intend to do our best to keep it that way! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

46 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

After looking more into my lines I can give me 3rd line minutes and if you continue to go at this pace 2nd line minutes. 

@Abe Roquewe are going to be selling off some assets this week. If you earn at a good rate I will get you top 6 minutes by the end of this week, you have my word

quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush if you want in. I like having engaged players like yourself. We would be thrilled to have you

Edited by fromtheinside

Hey there @Abe Roque! Like Rayz said, we would love to have you join the Minnesota Storm. I'm Hatter, the AGM. Like others have said, there's not a lot of room in the league for wingers at the moment, but we can put you on the third line with a chance to push up if you play well. Let us know what you think :) Regardless, good luck in the league! You seem like a really exciting prospect, and I think you will do well wherever you end up

2 hours ago, Abe Roque said:

I would honestly rather play for the  "Junior Rush" than 4th line and get some real minutes to continue my development, with your roster being so depthy, without icetime, i cant prove anything to anyone ... :( Once ive had that time to prove you wont be offering me 4th line minutes ;) 

Your first season, or first partial season is where you prove yourself in the earning department. Can you stay active? Can you earn TPE? That's what you'll be proving for the last 25-30% of this season. Once you answer those questions, the draft will be there after the postseason where teams can draft you to be a top 6 option.

In short, while many teams are full now, the effort you put in will not go unrewarded. The start is rough, especially with ice time, but you'll be in an active locker room with guidance from knowledgeable members. Best of luck with your career!

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Abe Roque!

I'll be honest I've been slacking in the offers department, but if minutes is what you're after the Hounds can provide. You will likely see 2nd line minutes and maybe first if you cap consistently (which it sounds like you're likely to do), so you'll be playing against some of the league's best! We're not in a super competitive place this season, but because of that you'll likely see solid personal performance. So what do you say? If the Hounds sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

On 12/8/2020 at 7:37 PM, ColeMrtz said:

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Abe Roque!

I'll be honest I've been slacking in the offers department, but if minutes is what you're after the Hounds can provide. You will likely see 2nd line minutes and maybe first if you cap consistently (which it sounds like you're likely to do), so you'll be playing against some of the league's best! We're not in a super competitive place this season, but because of that you'll likely see solid personal performance. So what do you say? If the Hounds sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

I appreciate the aknowledgement of my talent , and with regards to capping , i promise to cap out for the rest of the season if not my career ! getting to work on my career PTs right now "ACCEPT" lets play hounds ! @ColeMrtz IM READY TO PLAY !?

Edited by Abe Roque

@VHMLGMS

On 12/6/2020 at 8:08 PM, fromtheinside said:

@Abe Roquewe are going to be selling off some assets this week. If you earn at a good rate I will get you top 6 minutes by the end of this week, you have my word

quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush if you want in. I like having engaged players like yourself. We would be thrilled to have you

Hey there ! so im happy we get to talk again ! After rejecting your initial offer , your continued interest in pursuing my player shows your true dedication. I have posted in this forum that i accept @ColeMrtz Offer knowing it was the best for me regarding ice time .... now that you say you plan on moving assets and if i earn at a good rate ( how am i doing ;)) you could  promise top 6 minutes which i know i deserve, i cant wait another day without playing , whomever is the team to make me a contract offer FIRST I will accept immediately , however if i am afk and dont see the offers until i come back online.. I will stay loyal to the Hounds and @Bacon, if Yukon is however to offer me a contract by 1 pm EST/ST and promise of dressing in the next sims , i will have no other choice but to #FeelTheRush

@Abe Roque  Hey there.  Welcome to the VHL(M).  Much the same thing happened to me last season.  I joined partway through and only got 2 offers.  I went with Mexico City Kings for the ice time.  Played a total of 57 games with them before the season ended.  Wherever you go there is a strong possibility that you will be released at the end of the season.  Then you will be enter the VHLM dispersal draft as well as the VHL draft.  As far as how to spend you TPE.  Well, I wanted to create a center as well (see Isau DaMoose with the Philadelphia Reapers).  I got some great advice from @Hylands GM of the Kings and, subsequent to the VHL draft @hedgehog337 the GM of the Riga Reign where Isau was drafted.  Another resource you can use is how successful VHL centers have distributed their TPE.. Mikko Lahtinen @Beketov with the Moscow Menace is a good example.  In any event have fun.

3 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

@Abe Roque  Hey there.  Welcome to the VHL(M).  Much the same thing happened to me last season.  I joined partway through and only got 2 offers.  I went with Mexico City Kings for the ice time.  Played a total of 57 games with them before the season ended.  Wherever you go there is a strong possibility that you will be released at the end of the season.  Then you will be enter the VHLM dispersal draft as well as the VHL draft.  As far as how to spend you TPE.  Well, I wanted to create a center as well (see Isau DaMoose with the Philadelphia Reapers).  I got some great advice from @Hylands GM of the Kings and, subsequent to the VHL draft @hedgehog337 the GM of the Riga Reign where Isau was drafted.  Another resource you can use is how successful VHL centers have distributed their TPE.. Mikko Lahtinen @Beketov with the Moscow Menace is a good example.  In any event have fun.

I just hope to get atleast one actual contract offer :( 

You will after you are drafted. But you will only get one from the VHL team that picks you.  And, as I understand, its pretty much a boilerplate rookie contract.  Depending on the need of the VHL team, you could be playing in the VHLM for a season unless you reach the 250 TPE plateau.  Take look at the Riga Reign prospects.  They have 9 and likely 10 players in the minors who have reached the VHLM cap of 250 TPE.  Ice time on a team like that (next season) will be at a premium,  Especially when you factor in the players the Reign already have and want to keep.  Like I said earlier, have reasonable expectations and be an active TPE earner.  You'll do just great,

• Commissioner
59 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

Wherever you go there is a strong possibility that you will be released at the end of the season.

It’s actually required for people who join between drafts. Once you’ve been drafted the team can keep you but not from “free agency.”

1 hour ago, Eynhallow said:

Mikko Lahtinen @Beketov with the Moscow Menace is a good example.

It’s weird to be a “good example” after how badly I started with Lahtinen haha

On 12/12/2020 at 1:53 PM, MexicanCow123 said:

I can offer you a spot on Yukon, but you accepted Mississaugas Contract. @ColeMrtzshould be offering you a contract soon.

Still havent received any contact from MISS or anyone @MexicanCow123Junior Rush here i come ! Same deal first come first serve ! i really want to actually be a team member lol\