Really?

gorlab

I actually found this funny, a post like this in the SHL would actually garner money. That's how lazy they are, you get money for causing a shit storm. Logic......gone.

Name one incident where a post similar to this gained money? Don't pull shit out of your ass bud. 

wait, does s ball stand for SPEED BALL??

I was just going to go shoot a speed ball between my toe. What a coincidence!

Are you the funniest guy on SHL? Because I'm sure that joke had everyone rolling on the floor laughing they're asses off. God how are you not a standup comedian? You might be the funniest guy I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with in my entire life. You should right jokes for Family guy or something cause boy that was a zinger.

You know you had to join to post in this thread, therefore you joined the league. You opened your mouth just to sound like an idiot, therefore you got your ass handed to you. I got to remember to explain these things better in the presence of dumbasses like yourself.

Huh? I thought you said earlier that I had failed to join the league twice? And then before that that you needed to be intelligent to "join" the league? (your words)

You need to get your story straight man.

Name one incident where a post similar to this gained money? Don't pull shit out of your ass bud. 

It's quite true, as an SHL legend myself I can confirm. Kendrick Lamar is telling the truth.

Huh? I thought you said earlier that I had failed to join the league twice? And then before that that you needed to be intelligent to "join" the league? (your words)

You need to get your story straight man.

Yeah apperantly I was wrong cause a bunch of retards found out how to create accounts over here tonight. My bad Bro Namath

A press conference can go as off topic as they come, but can get cash. I even got paid for one awhile back that actually started out as a nice article, bud.

I'm here to ensure Jody 3 Moons takes the VHL by storm and becomes the all-time leading point scorer. 

Yea because writing Bios and MS's when you don't know how to spell will really rack that TPE up for you homie!