Town of Salem #16

Gustav

I though that psychics were given the same visions? Could easily be wrong about that, but might be worth looking into one or both of them. @omgitshim might know, though of course he would be inclined to say that they aren't :P Or shift the blame onto blazzer. Not sure how it works though. 

34 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I though that psychics were given the same visions? Could easily be wrong about that, but might be worth looking into one or both of them. @omgitshim might know, though of course he would be inclined to say that they aren't :P Or shift the blame onto blazzer. Not sure how it works though. 

They are not given the same. They could get the same but that's extremely unlikely on night 1.

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

TI should look at Doomsday if Devise is actually mafia, no idea what he is getting at trying to throw the vote off him

Because I think it's bizarre that two psychics both had a reading about him on top of a sheriff claim? That's an awfully stacked amount of info for D2.

6 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Because I think it's bizarre that two psychics both had a reading about him on top of a sheriff claim? That's an awfully stacked amount of info for D2.

That points to multiple townies confirming it. Thats a weird play if 3 maf hop in on that

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

That points to multiple townies confirming it. Thats a weird play if 3 maf hop in on that

It's also three very easy to fake roles. It's just odd to me is all. 

• Gustav locked this topic

Gustav gets home from work after going absolutely HAM to finish the job of both day shift and night shift.

One D2 Sheriff claim and a bit of finger-pointing later, @Devise is put up for a lynching. He claims to be a SPY, but when the chair gets kicked out, unflattering pictures of @McWolf in envelopes addressed to every house in Salem (Wawa included) fall out of his pocket. He was a BLACKMAILER.

N2 starts now; results should be out by noon Eastern tomorrow.

List of living players (16)

*Gustav noises*

@Ricer13 is dead, taken out by the MAFIA. He was a SHERIFF.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1-Devise - Sus

N2-Jigglt -

Tonight I'm out of work at 9 instead of the last couple nights' 10. Plan accordingly.

List of living players (15)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I was transported last night. Also, Spart, were you BMed N1? Psychics, who came up in your visions? Lastly, Eagles and Hatter, how's the plan going?

also transported and no

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@JigglyGumballs has yet to post in here but has been viewing this topic - what have you been up to?

Ricer also was checking Jiggly last night, but that info has been lost unless we have a medium.