Town of Salem #16

Gustav

• Gustav locked this topic

*slightly more on-time Gustav noises*

Everyone decides to vote up @JigglyGumballs for reasons that are unclear to me in the small amount of time I spent skimming for votes. It works, though, because he was a HYPNOTIST.

Night phase begins now; I will be awake by 1 tomorrow...not that that's saying much of anything.

List of living players (15)

piLBwF2.png

I agree!

@Ptyrell was found dead this morning/afternoon/whatever. Killed by a CRUSADER, he was a VAMPIRE HUNTER.

I've decided to make the usual day phase ending time 10 instead of 9 now--apparently this doesn't make a difference for the one European in these games I can think of, and it's not like I don't start these day phases too late anyway.

List of living players (14)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
Just now, JigglyGumballs said:

I thought I was lynched @GustavMattias??? Also hey my only time talking in this game so far is to remind Gustav that I'm dead

Yeah sometimes I just forget to take people off the ping list. Sorry about that.

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Ok so i crusadered on ledge and dairy last night. He was attacked twice meaning the mafia attacked him and someone else (the vampire hunter?) so i think this means ledge is a vampire then?

Not necessarily, that just means the VH tried to check him out. Bodyguard would be a great cover for a vamp, though. 

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Ok so i crusadered on ledge and dairy last night. He was attacked twice meaning the mafia attacked him and someone else (the vampire hunter?) so i think this means ledge is a vampire then?

so I stand by my claim that I'm a bodyguard, but I was skating at my friend's rink last night and I forgot to protect someone. However, someone protected me, so I am somehow still alive

Who should I protect that's important?

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

yeah since crusader kills visitors no matter what. Really unlucky there with the 50/50

4 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Not necessarily, that just means the VH tried to check him out. Bodyguard would be a great cover for a vamp, though. 

It says ledge was attacked twice. There was no mafia kills so that was definitely one of the 2 attacks. The other attack would either be the vampire hunter who initiated the attack because he found the vampire, or another neutral (arsonist). I think it's most likely he is vampire unfortunately

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

It says ledge was attacked twice. There was no mafia kills so that was definitely one of the 2 attacks. The other attack would either be the vampire hunter who initiated the attack because he found the vampire, or another neutral (arsonist). I think it's most likely he is vampire unfortunately

Interesting, as opposed to simply being visited. Crusader attacks either way. 

TOWN PROTECTIVE - Eagles (crusader)

TOWN PROTECTIVE - Ledge & Dairy (Bodyguard)

TOWN SUPPORT - 

TOWN SUPPORT - 

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Ricer (sheriff)

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - OMG (Psychic)

TOWN KILLING - Hatter (jailor)

RANDOM TOWN - Ptyrell (Vampire Hunter)

RANDOM TOWN - Blazzer (Psychic) 

RANDOM TOWN

GODFATHER

MAFIOSO

RANDOM MAFIA - Devise (Blackmailer)

RANDOM MAFIA - Jiggs (Hypnotist)

NEUTRAL KILLING

RANDOM NEUTRAL - BarzalGoat (Vampire)

RANDOM NEUTRAL

ANY OF THE ABOVE

6 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

TOWN PROTECTIVE - Eagles (crusader)

TOWN PROTECTIVE - Ledge & Dairy (Bodyguard)

TOWN SUPPORT - 

TOWN SUPPORT - 

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Ricer (sheriff)

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - OMG (Psychic)

TOWN KILLING - Hatter (jailor)

RANDOM TOWN - Ptyrell (Vampire Hunter)

RANDOM TOWN - Blazzer (Psychic) 

RANDOM TOWN

GODFATHER

MAFIOSO

RANDOM MAFIA - Devise (Blackmailer)

RANDOM MAFIA - Jiggs (Hypnotist)

NEUTRAL KILLING

RANDOM NEUTRAL - BarzalGoat (Vampire)

RANDOM NEUTRAL

ANY OF THE ABOVE

Town support is confirmed Mayor (Jorg) and a transporter.

who else am I missing in the claim sheet? Other than Jorg in mayor who I forgot, and the potential transporter. Right now I'm thinking it might be wise to look at the people who claimed to be transported. If we don't have a transporter come forward, then I think it's worth considering one of them is mafia who was trying to "confirm" jiggly 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

who else am I missing in the claim sheet? Other than Jorg in mayor who I forgot, and the potential transporter. Right now I'm thinking it might be wise to look at the people who claimed to be transported. If we don't have a transporter come forward, then I think it's worth considering one of them is mafia who was trying to "confirm" jiggly 

We had 3 people claim transported yesterday. Hypnotist is confirmed too. That means we have a transporter or 2 maf are trying to fake.

also @JorgTheGoat03 I'd like you to vote and unvote every day to confirm you are still mayor. If you have been turned vampire your votes won't count for 3. IDK how that exactly works in forum game, because I feel like you might be inclined to say 3 votes even if they aren't and idk if Gus would come out and say that there weren't three votes. I suppose we would have to wait for him to add your votes into the tally and then let you unvote