Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

Can confirm I was attacked last night. Thank you Barzy!

VOTE JEFF and let's get one more than the minimum on him because of the ballot destroyer.

That was almost a big brain play by @rory; honestly big props to you for that one because I would have bought it if you didn't die last night.

Jeff is obviously Mafia if the Ballot Destroyer helped him out; Caboose has to be evil at this point and I think Ledge is as well--if we've got three evils my money is on that. I don't have time to update the role list at the moment but I think we have three evils left? If we could get an actual specific role claim from @bigAL though that would be good since the lack of that is still raising eyebrows.

Don't know if this adds up to for the possible role list, but..

@JeffD - hangman/sniper
@RedSus - librarian
@Blazzer - 2 truths, 1 lie
@GustavMattias - coroner
@BarzalGoat - fisherman
@Caboose30 - ballot destroyer
@bigAL - Hacker or something? Hasn't officially claimed
@Ledge_and_Dairy - hangman/sniper
@Ptyrell - demo expert

Red = Dead

Blue = Probably Confirmed

10x Town

-Gustav (Coroner) - fine I'll leave myself out of confirmed smh

-RedSus (Librarian)

-Blazzer (Two Truths and One Lie)

-BarzalGoat (Fisherman) 

-Ptyrell (Demolitions Expert)

-16z (Electoral College)

-MMFLEX (Bunker Operator)

-NotSoGood88 (Postman)

-omgitshim (Gambler)

-Ricer13 (Interrogator)

4x Mafia

-eagles (Sniper)

-jhatty8 (Sniper)

-Hangman

-Ballot Destroyer

-There was a Sandman but they're probably dead or the current Sniper at this point.

-Jeff is basically confirmed as Mafia

3x Neutral

-Doomsday (Jester)

-Rory (Absorber)

-Lefty_S (Two-Face)

2x Any still out there at this point, I think--though I'm pretty sure one is Maf if we had a Hangman and Ballot Destroyer alive yesterday.

Let's vote out Jeff and Caboose today; keep pushing Ledge and Al.

By the way, last night I investigated Doom to find our two-face, and Lefty was in the results...but I guess it doesn't matter since he's now dead and confirmed as the killer.

Yeah okay I’m hacker, I thought it was kind of useless but I’m seeing it’s value now. 

Last will: HAXX0R
N1: the mafia snipe MMFlex. No shit. 

N2: the mafia make Gustav go night night. Helped narrow down Blazzer’s 2 truths 

N3: the mafia hung rory. Another big brain play by the mafia

N4: The mafia snipe Gustav. Thank you barzy 🙏

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

So we need to make sure we get rid of Jeff, do we know if Ballot Destroyer has to vote in one direction in order to destroy a ballot?

Yeah I assume the ballot destroyer was someone who voted for Rory 

For the record, Hacker is the easiest role imaginable to fake for mafia, so bigal could be mafia. We have no way to really test that though, so may as well trust him. And i think he is trustworthy. If things get sketchy later on though, he'd be the one to question

12 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

For the record, Hacker is the easiest role imaginable to fake for mafia, so bigal could be mafia. We have no way to really test that though, so may as well trust him. And i think he is trustworthy. If things get sketchy later on though, he'd be the one to question

again, I could confirm it using my secondary power but I don't want to waste a night intercepting love letters between gus and barzy

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

again, I could confirm it using my secondary power but I don't want to waste a night intercepting love letters between gus and barzy

Isn't your other ability that you see 3 mafia chat messages? If so, again that wouldn't really confirm you. Unless I'm misunderstanding 

13 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Isn't your other ability that you see 3 mafia chat messages? If so, again that wouldn't really confirm you. Unless I'm misunderstanding 

3 mafia messages???? I thought it was three postman messages. Shit that could be helpful.