Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

In case I get yeeted tonight here's a full claim list with what we have now.

Red = Dead

Blue = Probably Confirmed

10x Town

-Gustav (Coroner) - fine I'll leave myself out of confirmed smh

-RedSus (Librarian)

-Blazzer (Two Truths and One Lie)

-BarzalGoat (Fisherman) - I'll leave him out of confirmed for now but I think I trust him

-Crusader (hasn't claimed yet but exists)

-Ptyrell (Demolitions Expert) - no evidence one way or another yet

-Rory (Electoral College) - we'll see tomorrow

-MMFLEX (Bunker Operator)

-NotSoGood88 (Postman)

-omgitshim (Gambler)

-Ricer13 (Interrogator)

This is 11 town. If Barzal, Ptyrell, and Rory are all telling the truth, one of the ANY spots must be a Town member.

4x Mafia

-eagles (Sniper)

-jhatty8 (Sniper)

-Sandman (might have been hatty though)

-1 other Mafia - don't know yet

3x Neutral

-Doomsday (Jester)

-Absorber (either Rory/Jeff/Caboose, we'll know if it's Jeff today and if it isn't we'll see about Rory via election. If it isn't Jeff and Rory is good it's Caboose).

-Two-Face (don't know who yet)

-Lefty_S (claims Introvert)

This is also 4 neutrals. If Lefty is telling the truth, the other ANY spot must be a Neutral. Lefty's claim is weak, though--so keep that in mind.

Still no word from @bigAL (who said something but I didn't pick up on it and he didn't clarify) and @Ledge_and_Dairy on their roles. We have four evil spots left on the board, and the four I think are evil are:

-Jeff

-Caboose

-Al

-Ledge

Rory has yet to be confirmed and I'm suspicious of Lefty's claim. If one of the four above turns out to be good, put Lefty on the list--and if either Blazzer or RedSus isn't Mayor tomorrow, put Rory on there as well. Ptyrell could also be evil as we haven't seen anything yet, but that makes sense given his claim and others look more sketchy at the moment. I think this list narrows it down really really well though.

I'd also like to add that if every claim above is legit, then 16z must have been the mystery Mafia member. He could have been a Town member though if one of our purported townies is lying.

The more likely situation, though? 16z was our Crusader. Nobody's claimed it despite me annoying everyone without a claim so far, and as the Crusader death happened the same night as the Absorber death, they could have yote and been yeeted on the same night.

Oh, and by the way--I forgot to include Hangman on the list of neutrals. If our town claims up to this point are legit, there's no claim space for Lefty being Introvert, and he therefore must be evil.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

I'd also like to add that if every claim above is legit, then 16z must have been the mystery Mafia member. He could have been a Town member though if one of our purported townies is lying.

The more likely situation, though? 16z was our Crusader.

I worded this weird; hopefully it's understandable. 16z could have been the mystery Mafia member, but I'm almost positive that they were our Crusader instead.

yeah I’ve always had the news hours before the people announce it, I’m a townie for sure. It just hasn’t been helpful or important info yet. There’s a easy way to confirm me but I’d rather not waste a night action on that. Some night this role will be useful, hopefully it’s tonight 

18 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Oh, and by the way--I forgot to include Hangman on the list of neutrals. If our town claims up to this point are legit, there's no claim space for Lefty being Introvert, and he therefore must be evil.

Pretty sure hangman is mafia and not neutral, so it's still plausible 

1 minute ago, rory said:

Pretty sure hangman is mafia and not neutral, so it's still plausible 

Oh shit you right. So right now, if our claims are all correct, we've got Hangman, Sniper, Absorber, and Two-Face between Jeff, Caboose, Al, and Ledge...assuming 16z was the Crusader.

I'd also like to point out that Al came in super quickly to confirm that a couple people had been put to sleep...which isn't something I could find as an obvious consequence of any role here but which he'd certainly know if he were a member of the Mafia...

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Oh shit you right. So right now, if our claims are all correct, we've got Hangman, Sniper, Absorber, and Two-Face between Jeff, Caboose, Al, and Ledge...assuming 16z was the Crusader.

I'd also like to point out that Al came in super quickly to confirm that a couple people had been put to sleep...which isn't something I could find as an obvious consequence of any role here but which he'd certainly know if he were a member of the Mafia...

I mean I believe there is a role that lets him do this but if he doesn't want to reveal it then that's up to him

Just now, rory said:

I mean I believe there is a role that lets him do this but if he doesn't want to reveal it then that's up to him

There is, though he'd also have to get lucky to confirm someone specific being put to sleep two days in a row with it.

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

@GustavMattiaswasn't omg crusader for a night. I dont think there was another crusader death except omg

You're right--so we have the town list filled up but there's one any spot. I'd be willing to bet we'd be able to fill that any spot with 16z regardless of what their role was.

Good call on that though; I was busy the other day and didn't pay much attention to omg's will. I still think I've got more or less the right call on the evils though.

How would you feel about blowing up someone's house to confirm yourself, now that we've got a short list of people probably singled out as evil?

So London has been known to be one town of Monarchy but let us mix it up with some great democracy!!!

Firstly let us look at the voting ballots for if people should be hung tonight ;)

@rory receives 5 votes and is saved!!! 

@JeffD receives 3 votes, wait this can't be right I thought the count was at 5 you all say. It appears one of the voters was the BALLOT DESTROYER this means Jeff is saved also.

For our third part of democracy there is an election tonight please put your votes in with your nightly actions!

@RedSus vs @Blazzer  in the election that defines the game!!! (If there is a drawn result the Electoral College gets the deciding vote)

Night 4 Begins NOW!!!

So let's start the day.

There is rubble where @Lefty_Shouse use to be it appears that the DEMOLITION EXPERT (in blue) destroyed his house Lefty was TWO FACE.

BEfore lefty left us he had a parting gift for @rory killing him Rory was ABSORBER.

Day 4 starts now!!!

Day phase may end 30 minutes early so get votes in quick

9 alive 3 votes needed to lynch

Lefty's will

the dark knight batman GIF

12 hours ago, Berocka said: