Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

Yeah, not so fast. Rory refused to claim when I pushed him yesterday, and I got this tonight when I investigated 16z to find out who the Absorber was:

Rory, Blazzer, JeffD, Doomsday or Caboose30

Blazzer is just about confirmed and Doom is dead. So it's one of Rory, Jeff, or Caboose, all of whom haven't claimed yet. I say we let Rory get yeeted and vote up the other two, unless they've finally got something good to say.

VOTE JEFF

49 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Yeah, not so fast. Rory refused to claim when I pushed him yesterday, and I got this tonight when I investigated 16z to find out who the Absorber was:

Blazzer is just about confirmed and Doom is dead. So it's one of Rory, Jeff, or Caboose, all of whom haven't claimed yet. I say we let Rory get yeeted and vote up the other two, unless they've finally got something good to say.

VOTE JEFF

THIS ISN'T NICE

I am electoral college. I will run election between Blazzer and RedSus as they are the only people who I can confirm are town.

Gus is being mighty pushy and for that reason I will VOTE GUS until he actual provides anything substantial

18 minutes ago, rory said:

I am electoral college. I will run election between Blazzer and RedSus as they are the only people who I can confirm are town.

Let’s do it, I’m keeping my Rory vote

48 minutes ago, rory said:

Gus is being mighty pushy and for that reason I will VOTE GUS until he actual provides anything substantial

I...just did? Seems like you're just ignoring that fact because it may incriminate you.

I'm pushing people because they're not claiming. My vote is staying on Jeff because we need claims. If I were evil I certainly wouldn't want everyone to have to come out and say who they are--silent townies hurt the town in most cases.

If we want to save Rory too, we save Rory. I'm cool with that--whoever is elected mayor tomorrow should vote and that vote should be reflected in the tally by Berocka to confirm that it counts for three votes. That would confirm Rory, which would be great. I'd suggest we vote Blazzer for mayor because she's awake at times more similar to Berocka and we'd presumably be able to get him to confirm in the vote tally more quickly as the votes won't be buried in the thread and able to be missed.

If, on the other hand, nobody becomes Mayor--then clear and simple, we kill Rory tomorrow.

@JeffD is now the fourth person to basically give me a "fuck off, I'm not claiming", which is the single biggest red flag there is. For that reason, I think he's guilty and for that reason I'm voting for him. If others here want to vote for Rory, go for that too because the role he claimed is easily confirmable and we'll be taking him out tomorrow if what he said would happen doesn't happen.

8 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'd also like to point out that @Lefty_S has posted in this thread twice since being mentioned, both times he was questioned, and both times he ignored it. That's not a townie.

could say I'm being a little

introverted 

22 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I mean if you're hinting at something I've got no clue what.

I'm the introvert

basically a survivor but without any vests, and if someone visits me, I can't win the game.

32 minutes ago, Lefty_S said:

I'm the introvert

basically a survivor but without any vests, and if someone visits me, I can't win the game.

Well that's not a fun role. Don't know how I missed that on the list.

Has anyone visited Lefty?

Kinda sus of Lefty's claim btw. We already have the 3 neutrals (Absorber, Two Face, Jester) so Lefty takes one of the 2x any's.

While we're talking about this if anyone wants to claim Libertarian and will vote with town after we elect that'd be rad

2 minutes ago, rory said:

Kinda sus of Lefty's claim btw. We already have the 3 neutrals (Absorber, Two Face, Jester) so Lefty takes one of the 2x any's.

While we're talking about this if anyone wants to claim Libertarian and will vote with town after we elect that'd be rad

Definitely agree. I think though that as long as he is voting with town, we may as well keep him alive while we have so many other suspects. So nobody visit him for now, and we can go after him later if needed.