Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

4 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Also I think it's safe to add @RedSus to the "probably confirmed" list at this point as their results have been accurate in taking out both a maf and a neutral.

UwU

I'll just say I'm a lil bit of everything and leave it at that. Considering I've come up like 4 times now in a plethora of role searches. Oh and I will say one of them was right so lynch me at your own risk. I'm otherwise harmless. Also I claim 21st birthday as an excuse for my silence

UNVOTE GUS

VOTE JEFF

even though i don't trust gus at all, jeff isn't even pretending to claim anything soo (also please vote for me i don't want to die)

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Based on vote count I can also do this ....

unvote JeffD

Vote Rory

I am absolutely ecstatic that Rory is hear to react to every post, I feel like he's my hype man .... also means if he ever goes missing we know he's guilty AF

I'm fine with this. I'm almost positive Jeff is evil and we get to confirm Rory as either good or evil tomorrow. 

@rory just to confirm, election is between RedSus and Blazzer? I think we should pick one of them to elect here while the day phase is still going and get our Crusader on them tonight (assuming being Electoral College doesn't mean you're visiting your nominees).

Also, I'd like to point out that if Jeff isn't Absorber and if we confirm Rory as Electoral College...based on my results that would make Caboose the Absorber and a safe lynching tomorrow. Whether or not Rory is evil we get someone evil out of this.

Also, since I've done this to everyone and it's only fair that I continue for everyone else:

55 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

is this a trick? 

VOTE RORY

WHAT'S YOUR ROLE

:morganglasses: