Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

16 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

@Berocka

Game mechanics question... both town and evils have a role that is a random traditional ToS role for that side. Does that random role change each day, or do they keep the role they got for the duration of the game?

Also, the win conditions for Libertarian require a mayor. Does that imply that there is one present?

The random role is picked at the beginning of the game. I.E. if there was a random coven someone might be medusa the whole game.

**IF** there is a libertarian there is either a mayor or electoral college present

26 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

If the Crusader was transported, then it's probable that hatty wasn't sentenced.

I thought bus driver was the only transporter but I guess a random ToS role could be transporter

41 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

@Berocka

Game mechanics question... both town and evils have a role that is a random traditional ToS role for that side. Does that random role change each day, or do they keep the role they got for the duration of the game?

Also, the win conditions for Libertarian require a mayor. Does that imply that there is one present?

The only randomizer is the Gamble and rip to OMG

32 minutes ago, rory said:

Is their any reason to not vote Hatty? If he's getting hangmannededed then we save him, if he's lying, he's ded and we move on yeah?

Basically, if we suspect he's evil, not voting him means he's dead. 

No one has counter-claimed that they're being targeted, so there's that as well. 

48 minutes ago, RedSus said:

ayo i studied jester and got barzal doomsday and caboose as the possibilities

I think saying you're fisherman would be an awful Jester play (even for me), so @Doomsdayand @Caboose30 would be likely suspects. That being said, do we trust RedSus? Sus is in his name!

I really don't know if I trust hatty. omg is already claiming an old school role (not that there can't be two) and hatty's claim is a perfect example of "I shouldn't be giving away what I'm doing specifically so I'm not going to say anything beyond just a role". 

I know this is a tad bit baseless but I'm suspicious and I don't know if I want to vote him or not.

I'm a little confused here, but I just wanna point out that omg was crusader last night (confirmed gambler).

Also we should vote for hatty. Worst case scenario he is a neutral. Odds are better that he is town. If we don't see any traps activated, we can vote him later again.

vote jhatty

Claim list:

Probably confirmed:

Gustav (Coroner) - I know I haven't come out with any info yet but I know what I am; hopefully I can confirm myself somehow

Blazzer (2 Truths and 1 Lie) - Knew I was put to sleep before I said it, Barzal has backed up being Fisherman + catching a boot

Ricer13 (Interrogator) - Came out immediately to take out Eagles

Claimed with Some Info:

BarzalGoat (Fisherman) - Claims to have caught a boot, supported by Blazzer but no hard info to confirm

RedSus (Librarian) - Claims Librarian, has come out with info which is good. Came in late yesterday which made me a bit suspicious

Claimed:

jhatty8 (Trapper) - Has only claimed so far, I might vote to save him later but I think it's sketchy

We Know They Exist:

Hangman

Sandman

Absorber

Crusader

MAYBE Transporter or Bus Driver

No Claim (unless I missed something):

@rory

@Lefty_S

@bigAL

@Caboose30

@Doomsday

@Ledge_and_Dairy

@Ptyrell

@JeffD

Dead & Confirmed:

MMFLEX (Bunker Operator)

NotSoGood88 (Postman)

eagles (Sniper)

omg (Gambler)

16z - Unknown

If you were mentioned in the above post, and you have info, come out and share it. It's probably too late to swing a vote for anyone now, but we should start digging into it tomorrow if we don't have any obvious leads.

VOTE RORY for now though because he's the first name on the list. Might switch to hatty later idk

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Claimed:

jhatty8 (Trapper) - Has only claimed so far, I might vote to save him later but I think it's sketchy

is it even possible to have a regular TOS role?

might be possible idk