Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

So what does this mean? Haha 

We can lynch two people and OMG got hangman'd, if we don't lynch him today he will die tonight

VOTE EAGLES

If he's Coroner, then I'm also Coroner. If he's not, I'm still Coroner. No news from me as I have to investigate Flex tonight to get results (and if I can get some protective role on me tonight for that it would be nice). 

I don't know if I fully understand the Hangman role. VOTE OMG if I can put in two votes, if not that means nothing.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

VOTE EAGLES

If he's Coroner, then I'm also Coroner. If he's not, I'm still Coroner. No news from me as I have to investigate Flex tonight to get results (and if I can get some protective role on me tonight for that it would be nice). 

I don't know if I fully understand the Hangman role. VOTE OMG if I can put in two votes, if not that means nothing.

I believe that as Hangman, you choose someone, who, if they don’t get enough votes, dies, but if they get the votes to get lynched, they are saved instead.

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

I believe that as Hangman, you choose someone, who, if they don’t get enough votes, dies, but if they get the votes to get lynched, they are saved instead.

Yeah it's the lynching twice part that gets me. We can't exactly have two majorities so I'm assuming we can vote twice as well.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Yeah it's the lynching twice part that gets me. We can't exactly have two majorities so I'm assuming we can vote twice as well.

But we have 18 alive and it takes 6 to lynch. So we don’t need a majority. Eagles has 6 already, OMG has 2. 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

I’m so confused wtf are we voting? How does this work?

Here’s what I’m figuring out.

We are trying to lynch Eagles. We need 6 votes to Lynch and he has 6 votes on him. So he’s lynched.

OMG got Hangman’d. So, if we vote to Lynch him as well (we can lynch 2 in a day), he, in fact, gets saved

Yeah the lynching rule is weird.

I guess I'll keep my vote on Eagles unless someone says otherwise? I have a good amount of stuff going on today so I'll have to read up on things more closely tomorrow or something.

7 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Yeah the lynching rule is weird.

I guess I'll keep my vote on Eagles unless someone says otherwise? I have a good amount of stuff going on today so I'll have to read up on things more closely tomorrow or something.

Change it to OMG to keep him alive.

Currently, we have, I think...

Eagles: 8 (?)

OMG: 3 (?)

7 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

INTERROGATER HERE! I have some very spicy news!!!!!!

I interrogated eagles to find out if he was the sniper and it came back as a yes!!! Our first evil is eagles BOOOOM

I'm librarian and studied sniper. eagles came up as one of the possible 3

21 minutes ago, RedSus said:

I'm librarian and studied sniper. eagles came up as one of the possible 3

Good call going on the sniper first, but we can't forget that another mafia picks up the sniper when the first dies