Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

8 hours ago, NotSoGood88 said:

We gotta see whether anyone else has anything else worth noting to say.

OMG is GOOD, vote him up. We can save him and kill eagles. People turning against OMG are hella sus

Fine, fine, the pressure is too much. Even if OMG is gonna kill me, it’ll be his reward for...

A. Not getting too pissed for drafting Cinnamon Block while in the same fantasy zone with him.

B. Confirming my role as mailman.

UNVOTE EAGLES

VOTE OMG

No no no...assuming the Hangman thing is correct, omg lives if we vote him out. Stop unvoting to "save" him.

Because we have enough to take out Eagles (and we should at least keep that the case):

UNVOTE EAGLES

VOTE OMG

I'd also like to ask if @RedSus could keep us actively posted with results every day--given the timing of today's post happening long after any supposed evidence against Eagles has mounted and votes have been cast, it's very possible that we could be dealing with a sort of "I'm dying, so go in and confirm yourself" situation. Just come forward with your info every day, use your role to sniff out others rather than to confirm basically-already-confirmed townies, and we'll be all good.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Agreed. Hatty usually goes quiet when he's evil.

We may wanna try to lynch him tomorrow, barring any shocking evidence that makes us think otherwise, or if something leads us straight to someone, like with Eagles