Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

Day 2 has concluded and Night 2 is about to begin

There are two people being sent to the Gallows

Firstly @WentzKneeFan036 has been strung up and it turns out he was actually the 

Spoiler

Sniper

But when you went to his house you couldn't find the actual gun, another member of the Bad Guys has taken it for himself

Next @omgitshim is about to be strung up also and after more flip flopping than a fish it turns out he was actually

Spoiler

sentenced by the HANGMAN! He has been saved and will live on!

Please send night actions and only talk if you are an OWL. Please do not lock the topic

So Night 2 is over and everyone is out and about finding out who is missing from the town.

First off @NotSoGood88 was found next to their postie bike, they were the POSTMASTER and were killed by the CRUSADER

Next we can't find evidence of @16z anywhere, he must have been killed by the ABSORBER!

Lastly after being saved by town it appears his luck ran out @omgitshim is found dead with a gunshot to the neck it appears the new SNIPER isn't as good of a shot, but surronded by cards and chips you know that omg was the GAMBLER.

Spoiler

Last Will:

Omg the Gambler

N1: Lookout on Eagles: Visited by Ricer

N2: Crusader on Ricer

14 People are Alive 5 votes needed to lynch/save

41 minutes ago, Blazzer said:

Issa me again. 

N2: Jhatty has been sentenced to be hung, Your target was attacked, Gustav has been put to sleep

Roles are hangman, sniper (maybe), sandman

9 minutes ago, bigAL said:

@GustavMattias you awake? I can confirm that someone got put to sleep

Can confirm that happened to me.

I'm a Coroner, was going to investigate Flex but now that I'm thinking about it we know Eagles did it anyway so that info wouldn't be of much help. 

I'm curious as to why NotSoGood has "vote out hatty" in his will. I'll read through everything later today but if there's suspicion on hatty now I wouldn't mind it if someone could explain why for both myself and other people who might not have been following this super closely so far.

If we are suspicious of @jhatty8 I'm cool with letting the Hangman do their thing unless he's able to convince us that he's good.

18 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Jhatty is not the hangman. Got a message from Gus just asking to confirm his role tonight.

He was sentenced to be hanged today, so that's a confirmation that he's not the hangman. That means the bus driver didn't happen based on Blazzer's two truths and a lie. Bus driver wannna tell us why?

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

He was sentenced to be hanged today, so that's a confirmation that he's not the hangman. That means the bus driver didn't happen based on Blazzer's two truths and a lie. Bus driver wannna tell us why?

We don't actually know this; hatty hasn't confirmed that yet. 

I'm really hoping the bus driver took NotSoGood88 and the Crusader to the same spot, because now that means a) they know who the Crusader is and b) we've effectively got a Vigilante with unlimited ammo if that's the case.

If we have a bus driver, can you come out and claim please? At this point you'd be the most important role in the game because of the above and we can get someone to protect you.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

We don't actually know this; hatty hasn't confirmed that yet. 

I'm really hoping the bus driver took NotSoGood88 and the Crusader to the same spot, because now that means a) they know who the Crusader is and b) we've effectively got a Vigilante with unlimited ammo if that's the case.

If we have a bus driver, can you come out and claim please? At this point you'd be the most important role in the game because of the above and we can get someone to protect you.

Shit right, I just got that from re reading too. Crusader was definitely transported, meaning that hatty is probably actually lying. Could be a jester play?

12 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'm curious as to why NotSoGood has "vote out hatty" in his will. I'll read through everything later today but if there's suspicion on hatty now I wouldn't mind it if someone could explain why for both myself and other people who might not have been following this super closely so far.

As a new player, he saw other people saying that Hatty is always quiet when he's evil and my guess is that's what he decided to run with. 

Do we know for sure that the hangman chose hatty? That would insinuate that he's not part of the evil faction, but he could still be a neutral evil I suppose. 

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

Shit right, I just got that from re reading too. Crusader was definitely transported, meaning that hatty is probably actually lying. Could be a jester play?

...hatty hasn't said anything today; that was just in Blazzer's results. How do you know the Crusader was transported by the way? There's probably just something I'm missing.

If the Crusader was transported, then it's probable that hatty wasn't sentenced. Although that raises the question of who was.

Just now, Doomsday said:

As a new player, he saw other people saying that Hatty is always quiet when he's evil and my guess is that's what he decided to run with.

Maybe but I don't want to just accept this as the answer and move on when we've got a potential lead somewhere.

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

As previously claimed, I have an unimportant town role and nothing to report back on

Cool. Which unimportant town role?

Too many people get way too far into games on this and it's best to get an actual claim out there if you're good.

@Berocka

Game mechanics question... both town and evils have a role that is a random traditional ToS role for that side. Does that random role change each day, or do they keep the role they got for the duration of the game?

Also, the win conditions for Libertarian require a mayor. Does that imply that there is one present?

Just now, jhatty8 said:

I was sentenced to be hung

Two questions: what does this mean and should I say my role?

It means that if you're good, we vote you up to save you today, not to kill you.

With that being said, yes. Prove that you're good.