Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Okay so eagles getting lynched is good. I think we have enough evidence against him.

OMG could be making a jest play tho 

? Idk. Let’s save him for the moment, if he’s actually the Jester it’ll become obvious.

18 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

? Idk. Let’s save him for the moment, if he’s actually the Jester it’ll become obvious.

if hes actually jester he doesn't need to be saved. If he is jester he wins by you guys voting him and gets to kill one person who voted for him. 

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

if hes actually jester he doesn't need to be saved. If he is jester he wins by you guys voting him and gets to kill one person who voted for him. 

Right, I’m stupid lmao

Do we have a roleblocker? Barzy is awfully eager to let Eagles live. I could allow it if we knew we could neutralize the sniper...

Just now, bigAL said:

Do we have a roleblocker? Barzy is awfully eager to let Eagles live. I could allow it if we knew we could neutralize the sniper...

Unvote OMG

Vote Eagles

We can vote out 2 but idk, maybe we should just get rid of the ToS braintrust now

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I'm the Gambler. I got Lookout powers last night and saw Ricer visit Eagles.

Unfortunately, letting him die will also double confirm Ricer's role, might be smart to let him die in case of jester? 

3 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Unfortunately, letting him die will also double confirm Ricer's role, might be smart to let him die in case of jester? 

you are way too into making sure OMG dies imo

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Dude I literally unvoted for him, what do you want. I will literally give you my vote to decide idgaf

sorry, long day and I thought you were someone else lol 😅

30 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Would it not be smarter to vote me out so I live?

Here's the scenarios: Vote me and I'm telling the truth, confirmed Town lives (well I know I'm confirmed Town, you'd just known I'm not Mafia). If I were Jester, you get rid of one neutral who probably kills a Town. Net loss of 1 Town but also 1 less Neutral to worry about later.

You don't vote me and I'm telling the truth, you lose one Town. Don't vote me and I'm Jester, I live but now I'm outted Jester so you just have a dead weight neutral actively voting against Town and raising majority numbers.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Would it not be smarter to vote me out so I live?

Here's the scenarios: Vote me and I'm telling the truth, confirmed Town lives (well I know I'm confirmed Town, you'd just known I'm not Mafia). If I were Jester, you get rid of one neutral who probably kills a Town. Net loss of 1 Town but also 1 less Neutral to worry about later.

You don't vote me and I'm telling the truth, you lose one Town. Don't vote me and I'm Jester, I live but now I'm outted Jester so you just have a dead weight neutral actively voting against Town and raising majority numbers.

If you come out as Jester right now and agree to cooperate I'll try to get you lynched later in the game

8 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

I want to confirm I think Blazzer is who he says he is. I see my action result listed as one of the three above, so either he got lucky, or he's correct. 

I'm not that lucky haha.