Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

And you reek of Mafia trying to get town to mislynch what's your point?

You haven't argued a case one in the last three days, all you do is post your "readings" and get offended if someone questions you. You didn't convince anyone of your innocence yesterday you made a flimsy excuse about being sleepy and then went "Jeez guys come on this happens to everyone" a few times.

I dunno man, an innocent townie would logic out the best way for the town to win from the hot seat, like Devise did yesterday. A mafia member trying to blend in would have a hard time doing that, especially if they're a bad liar.

Additionally, if Caboose is SK, he's not the right play. The Mafia is trying to push out the one threat to eliminate them at night and establish numbers superiority. SK is also at the point they need to start taking out Mafia in order to stand a prayer of winning. I'm also not entirely convinced he IS thd SK, but either way, not where we need to focus today. 

To me, Jericho is absolutely a member of the Mafia. Mike is likely an actual Exe that Jericho is now setting up to gain trust and blend in... except Jericho has been spotted visiting people, which Exe cannot do. 

VOTE JERICHO

Just now, Doomsday said:

Additionally, if Caboose is SK, he's not the right play. The Mafia is trying to push out the one threat to eliminate them at night and establish numbers superiority. SK is also at the point they need to start taking out Mafia in order to stand a prayer of winning. I'm also not entirely convinced he IS thd SK, but either way, not where we need to focus today. 

To me, Jericho is absolutely a member of the Mafia. Mike is likely an actual Exe that Jericho is now setting up to gain trust and blend in... except Jericho has been spotted visiting people, which Exe cannot do. 

VOTE JERICHO

Bro, we know for sure that Mike is lying, so vote Mike

Just now, Jericho said:

You haven't argued a case one in the last three days, all you do is post your "readings" and get offended if someone questions you. You didn't convince anyone of your innocence yesterday you made a flimsy excuse about being sleepy and then went "Jeez guys come on this happens to everyone" a few times.

I dunno man, an innocent townie would logic out the best way for the town to win from the hot seat, like Devise did yesterday. A mafia member trying to blend in would have a hard time doing that, especially if they're a bad liar.

You want a logical explanation of what Town should do? Town should hang a Mafia member because if they mislynch today Mafia will have the advantage and win the game. At this point it is in towns best interest to work with the NEs until such a time that they can comfortably get rid of the NKs. That being said all my readings have been accurate to this point

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Bro, we know for sure that Mike is lying, so vote Mike

Jericho is caught in multiple lies, ones that make him a member of the Mafia. If we don't eliminate a member of the Mafia today, this game is over. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

Additionally, Jericho continues to push Caboose, following with the note the Mafia left. Pretty blatantly pushing their agenda is super sus to me. 

To be clear I don't think we hang Caboose today, because I agree wholeheartedly that mafia is the bigger threat currently, which is why you may notice my vote is currently on Mike, who I suspect is Mafia.

I just want some heat on Caboose so that when tomorrow he tells us Spartan or NSG is good and gives us no useful info we made note of that today. I think Caboose is the serial killer and we keep an eye on that.

SK, whoever and wherever you are if you read this. You need to take out Mafia. You cant get killed by anyone at night because of your defense but Maf is going to want you dead in the morning phase

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Jericho is caught in multiple lies, ones that make him a member of the Mafia. If we don't eliminate a member of the Mafia today, this game is over. 

I piggy backed on Mike's lie. There are two scenerios in which are possible here, only one of which makes sense for me to make the moves I did. Either I was the executioner, I saw a play after Mike accused my guy and took it to get my win, or I was mafia and worked with Mike to kill Devise. If I'm mafia I would know Devise was a legit tracker and then I've just outed myself AND Mike, as half the mafia ik order to kill one tracker. That doesn't make any sense.

I suppose there is a third option that I actually am the Jester and I'm playing you all like a fiddle, but take that with a grain of salt. My moves have been smart for the executioner or stupid for mafia, depends on which person you think I am.

4 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

SK, whoever and wherever you are if you read this. You need to take out Mafia. You cant get killed by anyone at night because of your defense but Maf is going to want you dead in the morning phase

See stuff like this is what throws me, nobody who's an actual innocent person talks like this. I'm convinced he's the serial killer but I'm also saying we leave him alone today because we need a mafia kill. Hence why my vote is still for Mike.

Just now, Jericho said:

I piggy backed on Mike's lie. There are two scenerios in which are possible here, only one of which makes sense for me to make the moves I did. Either I was the executioner, I saw a play after Mike accused my guy and took it to get my win, or I was mafia and worked with Mike to kill Devise. If I'm mafia I would know Devise was a legit tracker and then I've just outed myself AND Mike, as half the mafia ik order to kill one tracker. That doesn't make any sense.

I suppose there is a third option that I actually am the Jester and I'm playing you all like a fiddle, but take that with a grain of salt. My moves have been smart for the executioner or stupid for mafia, depends on which person you think I am.

You still have yet to explain why you were seen visiting other players. None of your roles you've tried to claim here can explain why that would happen. 

Face it, you've told nothing but lies all game. The only truth you will know is your death on the gallows at sundown. 

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

See stuff like this is what throws me, nobody who's an actual innocent person talks like this. I'm convinced he's the serial killer but I'm also saying we leave him alone today because we need a mafia kill. Hence why my vote is still for Mike.

Heres the thing, play long enough with me and you'll realize I always talk like that. It's called communication of a plan. If SK wants to win they need to murk a Mafia member tonight.

Just now, Doomsday said:

You still have yet to explain why you were seen visiting other players. None of your roles you've tried to claim here can explain why that would happen. 

Face it, you've told nothing but lies all game. The only truth you will know is your death on the gallows at sundown. 

Have I actually been seen going anywhere? We had like 10 people claim TIs and obviously those arent all legit. I lied about going places, but I don't remember if I was actually seen or not. We still have a 4 mafia and 3 neutrals in play don't forget.

Like Doom I totally get your logic line here, its rock solid but if you guess wrong today the game is basically done. Mike hasn't given any explanation for who he actually is. He's just sitting and watching the finger get pointed. Maybe hear what he has to say before shooting your shot, because everything you said about the town needing a mafia dead today is true.

Just now, Jericho said:

Like Doom I totally get your logic line here, its rock solid but if you guess wrong today the game is basically done. Mike hasn't given any explanation for who he actually is. He's just sitting and watching the finger get pointed. Maybe hear what he has to say before shooting your shot, because everything you said about the town needing a mafia dead today is true.

We know he and I both lied about being sheriffs. I told you why I have, he hasn't.

On 2/23/2021 at 2:35 PM, Devise said:

Howdy all, activity really boiling in here now. I'll just confirm that I'm the Tracker.

Last night I decided for the sake of his first entry into the game to track Jericho. I don't know for sure on his Sheriff claim; but he did visit who he said he did last night, Berocka. 

A confirmed tracker saw you visit Berocka the night he was killed, @Jericho. You're Mafia, and a dead man. 

7 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Have I actually been seen going anywhere? We had like 10 people claim TIs and obviously those arent all legit. I lied about going places, but I don't remember if I was actually seen or not. We still have a 4 mafia and 3 neutrals in play don't forget.

If you lie, you got to be Maf. Sorry, and bye bye

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

If you lie, you got to be Maf. Sorry, and bye bye

You realize YOU made that same argument about Mike like 45 minutes ago right? You of all people, given you're confirmed as town should want to hear both arguments from both liars and see which Carrie's more merit.

Just now, Doomsday said:

under the dome barbie GIF by Global Entertainment

I really want to reply with the James Franco "First Time?" meme but I'm on mobile. Let's just pretend I did and that it was hilarious.