Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

Oh the implication is I'm the SK then? I'd rather you kiilled me to reveal the tracker role so you guys don't play stupid with info here. Keep the vote on me so my tracker role doesn't get cleaned and you guys can actually see it.

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Tbh I'd rather vote out Jericho. If he's Sheriff then it confirms Devise is evil anyway, and by the same logic of "Devise visited Redsus", Jericho visited Berocka. And it clears up Caboose's "psychic" results.

How does him being Sheriff confirm I'm evil? You know a good way to confirm I'm not evil? Lynch me. 

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Tbh I'd rather vote out Jericho. If he's Sheriff then it confirms Devise is evil anyway, and by the same logic of "Devise visited Redsus", Jericho visited Berocka. And it clears up Caboose's "psychic" results.

I also had no claims against myself for today, and I confirmed Mike's results from yesterday. If I was evil and lied about that I'm outting myself when we lynch him.

If, however I was a sherriff then we have a very small list of people to worry about since my innocence also proves Mike's innocence.

I honestly still don't know about Jericho evil or good, I don't have enough info. But you know what I do know? Mike claimed I was suspicious even though I'm not. If you kill me, tracker will come up and then for sure we know Mike is lying because a legit town wouldn't come up suspicious so why would he say that? Jericho is neither here nor there, I don't know if he's Sheriff or working with Mike or Neutral or what. 

Just now, Jericho said:

If, however I was a sherriff then we have a very small list of people to worry about since my innocence also proves Mike's innocence.

False. My innocence actually proves that Mike ISN'T innocent as I just laid out, because he claimed I was suspicious when there is no way I am. Kill me though, that'll show that. 

8 votes to Devise currently btw. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

False. My innocence actually proves that Mike ISN'T innocent as I just laid out, because he claimed I was suspicious when there is no way I am. Kill me though, that'll show that. 

8 votes to Devise currently btw. 

Well that's what I'm saying. If we kill you we get info on Mike and I either way. If you're evil Mike is clear and I get a step in that direction as well.

If you're good I've just outted Mike and myself by pushing you.

If I'm evil that doesnt make any sense to take that trade. If I'm good though, it absolutely does

16 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

On a related note, here's what I have for claims so far...

Al - Spy
xBerocka - cleaned (not Maf)
Caboose - Psychic (had Lefty in results)
Devise - Tracker
Dooms - TP
xFlex - Witch
Gus - ???
xHatter - Invest
Jericho - Sheriff (visited Berocka n1, Devise sus!)
Mike - Sheriff (Devise sus!)
NSG - Mayor

Omg - Tracker
osens - Vet
Ptyrell - Spy
xRedSus - Tracker
Ricer - Trapper
Spartan - ???
x16z - Bodyguard

4 Maf left, and we know Janitor and Consort are among them. 3 Neutrals left, one being SK.

@Mike @Devise what are your n2 results?

I've been Vet baiting from the beginning and claimed it yesterday. I'm Vet. If sens is claiming Vet then that's bullshit--I haven't read through this super thoroughly today since I've been at school but I would have been all over that if I'd seen it.

If someone tracks him tonight and he doesn't go anywhere he's probably the Godfather/a Jester. But he's not Vet.

I'm still willing to take out Devise today and see what happens when his role comes up (for some reason I think he's actually Tracker but if that's the case we've got TWO evils to lynch in Mike and Jericho and if it isn't we've got at least one confirmed Sheriff)...but it's safe to put sens on the evil list I think.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I've been Vet baiting from the beginning and claimed it yesterday. I'm Vet. If sens is claiming Vet then that's bullshit--I haven't read through this super thoroughly today since I've been at school but I would have been all over that if I'd seen it.

If someone tracks him tonight and he doesn't go anywhere he's probably the Godfather/a Jester. But he's not Vet.

I'm still willing to take out Devise today and see what happens when his role comes up (for some reason I think he's actually Tracker but if that's the case we've got TWO evils to lynch in Mike and Jericho and if it isn't we've got at least one confirmed Sheriff)...but it's safe to put sens on the evil list I think.

I figured as much but got unsure when you didn't call osens on it. 

So if we stick with Devise, here's what happens:

If he's Tracker or other non-Sus role, both Jericho and Mike are evil (Mike probably Exe if he's Tracker/Town).

If he's SK, Mike is legit, but I wouldn't clear Jericho outright just yet since Maf still have numbers to take the gamble to get the SK out (since at this point a dead SK means they'll probably win).

If he's Mafia, then both Mike and Jericho are more legit than not.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I figured as much but got unsure when you didn't call osens on it. 

tenor.gif

Yeah not sleeping until 1 does things to my attention span.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

So if we stick with Devise, here's what happens:

If he's Tracker or other non-Sus role, both Jericho and Mike are evil (Mike probably Exe if he's Tracker/Town).

If he's SK, Mike is legit, but I wouldn't clear Jericho outright just yet since Maf still have numbers to take the gamble to get the SK out (since at this point a dead SK means they'll probably win).

If he's Mafia, then both Mike and Jericho are more legit than not.

I agree with this. Jericho came in later than Mike did, though I still question why both of them would be calling Devise suspicious if he's actually Tracker and we don't have both of them as Exes on the same target (can that even happen?).

Maybe we've got a Framer in the game and one is exe and the other is legit? Both have been suspicious enough that even him being evil wouldn't convince me that either one of them is an actual Sheriff.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

I agree with this. Jericho came in later than Mike did, though I still question why both of them would be calling Devise suspicious if he's actually Tracker and we don't have both of them as Exes on the same target (can that even happen?).

Maybe we've got a Framer in the game and one is exe and the other is legit? Both have been suspicious enough that even him being evil wouldn't convince me that either one of them is an actual Sheriff.

No Framer per the two spies. My bet is what I referenced earlier: if Jericho were Maf, he'd know Devise is not Maf. So either they take the chance that Mike is legit and get rid of the SK (who is there biggest threat rn) or they figure if Mike is Exe, they get rid of a Town, kill another Town tonight and now you got 4 Town, 4 Maf, and an Exe that would be more willing to help them since they helped him.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I really wish we had a Medium to give us Hatter's results. It would 100% have confirmed Jericho one way or the other (and Maf would either kill Hatter to protect him from getting outed or kill Hatter to frame him).

That would be ideal. I was bummed when Hatter died investigating me because I'd be clear but that's a good mafia move because they get a TI out without pointing any fingers at themselves.

Don't forget that Devise's tracker claim came after I announced where I went. I told everyone I went to Barocka before any info came out. We have nothing to confirm any of Devise's whereabouts except a dead body. We have two sheriffs confirming him as sus.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

We should have a tracker on Doom tonight to confirm this. It’s easy enough to figure out what he’s saying but whether it’s true or not we need to make sure. 

Also @Spartan when he’s quiet tends to trend towards him being evil so he should be pushed a little harder than we have been. 

@NotSoGood88 what do you think?

I don’t have the rep to tell you what Spartan does and doesn’t do, but I think we need to push him.

UNVOTE DEVISE

VOTE SPARTAN X3

Just now, omgitshim said:

No Framer per the two spies. My bet is what I referenced earlier: if Jericho were Maf, he'd know Devise is not Maf. So either they take the chance that Mike is legit and get rid of the SK (who is there biggest threat rn) or they figure if Mike is Exe, they get rid of a Town, kill another Town tonight and now you got 4 Town, 4 Maf, and an Exe that would be more willing to help them since they helped him.

That makes sense, I'm awful at piecing together Spy results so I'm not surprised I didn't pick up on that.

I think we're still in a good spot because we've got a good collection of people who are either evil or suspicious. I think both Sens and Spartan are definitely on the evil list (and Spartan might be the one to push tomorrow if he still isn't claiming since I know Sens is lying). That and Devise dying today should end up uncovering some good info for tomorrow.

Honestly tomorrow is going to be a mess regardless of what Devise is, but we've at least got a couple "safe" options to push no matter what happens.

Ok so..

1-2 of jericho, mike, devise is lying

1 of sens, gus is lying

1-4ish of the TI claims are lying

Since we don't know really who in these tandems is lying, I say we just go for the person who we can all pretty much agree is evil.

VOTE Spartan

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Ok so..

1-2 of jericho, mike, devise is lying

1 of sens, gus is lying

1-4ish of the TI claims are lying

Since we don't know really who in these tandems is lying, I say we just go for the person who we can all pretty much agree is evil.

VOTE Spartan

Why change the vote now? We already basically have Devise on the noose