Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

5 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

So if you are what I think you're saying you are...there are better options tonight than doing nothing. Let's just say that there's a certain someone who due to the uniqueness of my role has to be lying... 👁️

Neither are confirmed, maybe patience is a virtue.

Just now, Spartan said:

Neither are confirmed, maybe patience is a virtue.

Maybe getting confirmed is a virtue 👁️

Doing nothing tonight makes you a pretty good lynch target tomorrow; at least that was the plan last I checked. You know we don't have an Invest in the game. If a Tracker is going to see you visit nobody and a Sheriff is going to find you innocent, that makes you Godfather more than anything else at this point.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Maybe getting confirmed is a virtue 👁️

Doing nothing tonight makes you a pretty good lynch target tomorrow; at least that was the plan last I checked. You know we don't have an Invest in the game. If a Tracker is going to see you visit nobody and a Sheriff is going to find you innocent, that makes you Godfather more than anything else at this point.

I'll pass on potentially getting murked. As for my claim, you and others now have it which means I can't be the godfather, it doesn't fit in with an invest's results. Seems better to lynch one of the two Vet claims instead, since it's a unique role. If we lynch the real vet, then we know exactly who was lying 🤷‍♂️. If you lynch me tomorrow, then you've basically handcuffed yourself for the rest of the game.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

'll pass on potentially getting murked. As for my claim, you and others now have it which means I can't be the godfather, it doesn't fit in with an invest's results.

And? I just said we know there's no Invest in the game--if you were Godfather you'd be able to claim whatever you wanted today.

Also keep in mind that we have either 5 or 6 townies alive if Devise ends up being Tracker...and 4 Mafia...and a Serial Killer. Plus at least one neutral (though at that point I'd assume either Mike or Jericho is exe) and god-knows-what with the second neutral if one exists. That doesn't exactly seem like a good setup.

I'm going on alert tonight. You can do whatever you want but I'm just laying out the facts here. If nothing happens, then fair warning, you're likely getting voted up tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Well if Devise comes up good, Jericho and Mike are confirmed evil. The former less likely to have defense. Don't have to worry about dealing with which vet is real then.

This works too; the ball needs to start rolling if we have any hope of pulling this off though.

6 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Personally I think there have been 0 vet kills and there is a chance yall are both lying. One might be GF the other SK

That could also be because I've been at least strongly hinting at it since D1. Figured I had a good shot at being targeted by both town (killing town if I alerted) and evils (getting myself killed if I didn't) if I didn't say anything.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

That could also be because I've been at least strongly hinting at it since D1. Figured I had a good shot at being targeted by both town (killing town if I alerted) and evils (getting myself killed if I didn't) if I didn't say anything.

Possibly but still it's hard to confirm a vet if they have no kills.

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Possibly but still it's hard to confirm a vet if they have no kills.

True, and that's fine. I get what you're saying but I am who I am.

...and if someone wants to prove it they can come around tonight 👁️

10 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

True, and that's fine. I get what you're saying but I am who I am.

...and if someone wants to prove it they can come around tonight 👁️

Anyone wanna go see how thicc Gustav is tonight?

Just now, Devise said:

Can the VHL's official Horny Police legally be engaged in activity this horny? 

Isn't the fact that they're dying if they do that prime undercover Horny Police practice?

• Gustav locked this topic

Since Eagles didn't share my will, which the Discord timestamp will show was in well before this closed, I'm going to use my permission powers to post what I had shared with him to share here there.

........suck it Mike. For my last tracking action I'll track that your obviously sus.

• Quik unlocked this topic

Osens died last night to the cereal killer! He did not leave a last will

Osens role was

Spoiler

Veteran

A death note was found at Osens door! Unfortunately, the death note was way too big to fit (I also tend to have this problem), so I am just going to post the link:

Link

OMG died last night to the mafia! His role has been lost to us as he was cleaned.

The mafia left a death note at OMG's door:

Spoiler

Caboose is the SK, hang him until his legs drop

Day 4 beings now, will end between 9-10 pm est

Edited by WentzKneeFan036

So full disclosure guys, I was actually the executioner. Devise was my target and I've gotten my win. I got really lucky that Mike called Devise sus as a sheriff on Day 2 and gave me the opening to check him out as a fake sheriff and basically waltz into that win. Super lucky I picked sheriff as my fake role to kick things off and happened to get someone to throw shade on him first day but luck can be just as good as skill, so thanks Mike!

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

So devise being a tracker means mike and Jericho were lying about being sheriffs. What’s your claims now boys?

VOTE MIKE

See above