Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

12 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I still don't trust Caboose but having two Sus on Devise is pretty damning.

I believe Spartan is the only one who hasn't even soft claimed at this point.

My claim is not TI and I've basically been sitting around doing absolutely nothing. Just watching, I'm more of a spectator at this point unless I feel like getting involved.

VOTE DEVISE to follow our Mayor but not everything I've seen today is on the up-and-up. If Devise is legit we've found two evils and if he isn't we've probably confirmed that at least one purported Sheriff is actually Sheriff...so best to just focus on that goal for now.

Can confirm I got the same results as @bigAL. Can you post who you've been bugging and the results as well?

Doom, id like to know where you've been going so that we can at least somewhat confirm you, but also want to keep that info hidden. Maybe a tracker can confirm you.

Spartan, I think you are the last one not to claim...

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Can confirm I got the same results as @bigAL. Can you post who you've been bugging and the results as well?

Doom, id like to know where you've been going so that we can at least somewhat confirm you, but also want to keep that info hidden. Maybe a tracker can confirm you.

Spartan, I think you are the last one not to claim...

I've bugged Jericho N1 and Devise N2 with no reports at all

35 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

I'd prefer to not say, as that would tip off the Mafia/SK where to strike. I will say, though, that I have been at the same location both nights, and it was not my own house. No attacks happened at this place either night. 

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

I'd prefer to not say, as that would tip off the Mafia/SK where to strike. I will say, though, that I have been at the same location both nights, and it was not my own house. No attacks happened at this place either night. 

We should have a tracker on Doom tonight to confirm this. It’s easy enough to figure out what he’s saying but whether it’s true or not we need to make sure. 

Also @Spartan when he’s quiet tends to trend towards him being evil so he should be pushed a little harder than we have been. 

@NotSoGood88 what do you think?

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

@NotSoGood88 what do you think?

I think we shouldn't switch votes at this point but you know I like pushing people without claims 😛

There are a few people alive right now whose stories don't line up or who just look off in general. We've almost got too many options for suspicious people at this point, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Getting claims out there and getting a claim list finalized is the best way to go about weeding out who's evil.

Also I might add that "no I'm not claiming" on the part of just about every evil was what led to town being absolutely dominant last game--it's super obvious who's evil when none of the evils attempt to blend in, and we might have another few cases of that in this game.

Especially goddamn @Lefty_S not claiming this morning smh

17 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I think we shouldn't switch votes at this point but you know I like pushing people without claims 😛

There are a few people alive right now whose stories don't line up or who just look off in general. We've almost got too many options for suspicious people at this point, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Getting claims out there and getting a claim list finalized is the best way to go about weeding out who's evil.

Also I might add that "no I'm not claiming" on the part of just about every evil was what led to town being absolutely dominant last game--it's super obvious who's evil when none of the evils attempt to blend in, and we might have another few cases of that in this game.

Especially goddamn @Lefty_S not claiming this morning smh

On a related note, here's what I have for claims so far...

Al - Spy
xBerocka - cleaned (not Maf)
Caboose - Psychic (had Lefty in results)
Devise - Tracker
Dooms - TP
xFlex - Witch
Gus - ???
xHatter - Invest
Jericho - Sheriff (visited Berocka n1, Devise sus!)
Mike - Sheriff (Devise sus!)
NSG - Mayor

Omg - Tracker
osens - Vet
Ptyrell - Spy
xRedSus - Tracker
Ricer - Trapper
Spartan - ???
x16z - Bodyguard

4 Maf left, and we know Janitor and Consort are among them. 3 Neutrals left, one being SK.

@Mike @Devise what are your n2 results?

Sorry late to the party this morning, seems I'm on the block I'll give a check here in a second as to why just update my night action here.

I didn't see who made the psychic claim yesterday despite digging, so I decided to see if the other tracker was legit. Obviously he was, he died, but I followed RedSus last night. 

Your target visited Jericho!

Probably irrelevant unless tracking Jericho somehow got him killed. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Sorry late to the party this morning, seems I'm on the block I'll give a check here in a second as to why just update my night action here.

I didn't see who made the psychic claim yesterday despite digging, so I decided to see if the other tracker was legit. Obviously he was, he died, but I followed RedSus last night. 

Your target visited Jericho!

Probably irrelevant unless tracking Jericho somehow got him killed. 

So we have our serial killer

Tbh, if we think Devise is SK, it might be better to leave him and go for someone else. Mafia is nearing majority, and without Jailor or other TK presence, SK is really the only way to kill them at night.

Devise being SK would probe Mike is Sheriff. It would not obsolve Jericho from being Maf.