Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

Just now, Caboose30 said:

In what world would the SK make a deal when he is already found out?

We hang him or he kills maf for us? We've seen it happen on the forums here before

2 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

We’re trying to pressure Spartan to make a claim.

Sure but uncovering Devise's role gives us info on two others. Killing Spartan just gives us info on Spartan.

I agree that he's suspicious but town can get confused when we flip votes and just end up lynching nobody.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Sure but uncovering Devise's role gives us info on two others. Killing Spartan just gives us info on Spartan.

I agree that he's suspicious but town can get confused when we flip votes and just end up lynching nobody.

This right here, I say stick on Devise

1 minute ago, Devise said:

This is legit not an act. Gus is right the votes are on me and revealing my role would hugely benefit town here.

I'd be sus of anyone pulling votes off me here now that evil realizes Mike gets exposed by me dying.

Well, I’m confirmed Mayor. So rather than being sus, I’m just confused lol

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Ok, fine, fine. I’m sorry, but I won’t let us get divided. Sorry @Spartan, we’ll have to wait another day to Lynch you.

UNVOTE SPARTAN

VOTE DEVISE

I really appreciate this--you're not wrong wanting to take out Spartan; it's just not the time.

31 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Sk doesnt get a W out of that though and it makes no sense

Oh yeah killers gotta kill not just survive

3 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

If I die tonight, look at Spartan.

If we even have a tracker anymore, toss them on me. Invest me or w/e, I don't really care. I've been at home the past two nights and have literally not done anything so......cheers. Hope our many, many TI can prove me innocent tonight!

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Ok, then just do one TI. Tracker would show that I didn't visit anyone. Sheriff would get not sus. Invest would get some fun results lol.

So if you are what I think you're saying you are...there are better options tonight than doing nothing. Let's just say that there's a certain someone who due to the uniqueness of my role has to be lying... 👁️