S41 VHL Player Card Set Released...

Frank

Attention!

If you were active during Season 41 and your player was playing in the VHL your player page should now have a card that looks something like this: 

bI4VsLY.pngnN7uSpm.png

Please note that we will be starting the Season 42 ASAP so we can get this one out before seasons end. Also fear not if you were not in the first two sets you will be in the next one assuming you're an active member and your player is currently in the VHL. If you're still a sexy VHLM draftee well then you'll have to work your way up to earn this little perk so to speak. 

If you have any creative suggestions for this seasons design we'll gladly listen. 

:cheers: Hope you all enjoy your personal card. 

Special thanks to the following Card Crew members:

Devise

Brovy

Christmas

Hickey

Noah

Jackim 

Also I'm aware Toronto hasn't been updated I'm waiting on the backs if they aren't done soon there might be more openings in the Player Card Crew. 

Edited by Frank

My PC has a typo. It says "get get"

Pretty sure Devise typed most of the card summaries while he was half baked and shit faced. So my apologies to those with any errors. 

Will our old cards stay available? I thought we would get them all on our player pages to have a nice career overview

I saved yours on my desktop. If you trade me a signed Munk rookie card, I'll swap you for sure.

• Senior Admin

Will our old cards stay available? I thought we would get them all on our player pages to have a nice career overview

I think each set will be posted in an index and the most recent one will appear on player pages