CGY/TOR ; S47 off-season

eaglesfan036

Thank you @Christmas and @hedgehog337 for being great teammates and players last season. I wish you guys the best of luck in Toronto! PS another Wrangler might be joining your cup run this season :3

Also excited to get the young and exciting @Hybrid1486 on the team, hopefully we can get him active again

1)Creating hype with article

2)Gets traded.

And yeah, I'm coming home and what's more awesome is that @Christmas is going with me as well ! :towel:

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Thank you @Christmas and @hedgehog337 for being great teammates and players last season. I wish you guys the best of luck in Toronto! PS another Wrangler might be joining your cup run this season :3

Thanks for all good things that happened in last season! It was fun. Good luck with rebuild!

21 minutes ago, Dewie said:

pt 2, I am guessing its mcJ but damn TOR banking on getting a goalie... unless they already got wingate? idk

Wingate and campbell are free agents and sinclair should be relatively cheap i am sure they can get one of them

WELCOME TO THE LEGION.

Farewell to you, hybrid. I hope you can find activity in Calgary. They have a good home over there. Not that Parechkin would know..

I'm excited to be playing alongside FYM, Zeptenbergs, and Kowalski. I was with FY and Zeptenbergs in Quebec back before Boychuk retired. Those were the days. B)

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

:(

Boychuk had a great first bit of his career over there. Wish things would have worked out so I could have been a franchise player, but the team had a bit of a all and I had to be dealt to Quebec. The Meute I had an awesome time with. :P

I seem to be destined for Canadian teams in hockey.

Boychuk - Quebec, Calgary

Parechkin - Toronto

M. Boychuk (SHL) - Calgary

Malvo (GOMHL) - Ottawa

• Commissioner
19 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I predict they get WinGod imo

I think you're likely right on that. As much as I would love to play for what is looking like a pretty strong team I don't think they'd be getting these kinds of pieces without a solid plan in net. Not that I wouldn't be solid, but maybe not the guaranteed quality they are looking for.