[S54] -- (S48) G - Jakab Holik

hedgehog337

S54: $7,000,000

In all honesty? Might be a rough year with all contending teams full. Joining Riga wont make nothing interesting - it's Helsinki and Stockholms conference this year. 

So rather than waste a year fully, may as well capitalize and make the most and take advantage of the money and be on the hunt next year. 

@Beketov

• Commissioner
47 minutes ago, Devise said:

S54: $4.5 Million 

S55: $4.5 Million

@Beketov Let's do this. We don't need more than one D to threepeat. DESTINY!

Accepted

No need to drag this out into a long Free Agency when we all know what's obviously going to happen here. I've had a lot more interest than I was expecting this season (some of it not present in this topic) and while I respect and thank every GM in the league for their interest and offers I need to think about what's best for Holik moving forward. NY is obviously a top team in the league and when I'm looking to compete there are very few places that could be better. It may be a challenge with so few players on the blue line but I believe it's a challenge I can overcome. I'm excited for the possibility of helping bring NY some extra cups.

Not to make this too dramatic but a few quick shootouts here. Thank you @Devise for some very quick dealings to get NY the cap space to do this, and for putting yourself on the bench far more than I'm sure you had planned this year. Also, just for fun, @Phil, if you could keep up the Series winning goalies in the playoffs without scoring them on me this time that would be great.

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner
Just now, Jericho said:

#FuckRiga

Nothing against Riga really. Honestly I was shocked when Devise approached me about being able to do this. If not for the new backup goalie rule it never would have happened and I honestly expected that Riga would likely be the best destination for me. I hope @hedgehog337 can pull off some great things with the team but unfortunately they just aren't the fit for me that NY is this year.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Nothing against Riga really. Honestly I was shocked when Devise approached me about being able to do this. If not for the new backup goalie rule it never would have happened and I honestly expected that Riga would likely be the best destination for me. I hope @hedgehog337 can pull off some great things with the team but unfortunately they just aren't the fit for me that NY is this year.

7yTqXVALy7Fwk.gif

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Accepted

No need to drag this out into a long Free Agency when we all know what's obviously going to happen here. I've had a lot more interest than I was expecting this season (some of it not present in this topic) and while I respect and thank every GM in the league for their interest and offers I need to think about what's best for Holik moving forward. NY is obviously a top team in the league and when I'm looking to compete there are very few places that could be better. It may be a challenge with so few players on the blue line but I believe it's a challenge I can overcome. I'm excited for the possibility of helping bring NY some extra cups.

Not to make this too dramatic but a few quick shootouts here. Thank you @Devise for some very quick dealings to get NY the cap space to do this, and for putting yourself on the bench far more than I'm sure you had planned this year. Also, just for fun, @Phil, if you could keep up the Series winning goalies in the playoffs without scoring them on me this time that would be great.

2703255-dan+evil+laugh.gif

2847046-giant+bomb+alex+navarro+let+no+o

Seattle and New York merge in a epic evil faction joining of all time. #Beketov43Peat

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Devise said:

2703255-dan+evil+laugh.gif

2847046-giant+bomb+alex+navarro+let+no+o

Seattle and New York merge in a epic evil faction joining of all time. #Beketov43Peat

Why stop at 3? :P 

I'm aiming for 3 Shaws in a row and 4 cups for NY. Let's make it happen haha

• Will locked this topic