Team Canada Announces Roster

MexicanCow123

Thursday March 4th 2021. Something spectacular happened. Something no one in this league would have predicted. Team Canada has hired a MexicanCow to lead them to victory in the S76 World Cup, here he is. 

Thanks so much to my fans for believing in me. I am super proud to represent Canada and I'm super proud of my amazing squad. Without further ado let's announce your TEAM CANADA ROSTER BABAY. 

FORWARDS

Jeffrey Pines @rory

Dakota Lamb @dlamb

SS Hornet @McWolf

Kris Krice @Ricer13

Andrew Su @Da_Berr

Timothy Brown @a_Ferk

DEFENCEMEN

RJ Jubis @Jubis

Alex Letang @Spartan

Erik Killinger @Peace

Tyler Walker @Advantage

GOALTENDERS

Jaxx Hextall @ROOKIE745 

Jacob Tonn @MexicanCow123

Now let's show the rest of the world why were not only the nicest country in the world but we're also the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. jonathan toews canada GIFLETS DOMINATE BABAY.

7 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Thursday March 4th 2021. Something spectacular happened. Something no one in this league would have predicted. Team Canada has hired a MexicanCow to lead them to victory in the S76 World Cup, here he is. 

Thanks so much to my fans for believing in me. I am super proud to represent Canada and I'm super proud of my amazing squad. Without further ado let's announce your TEAM CANADA ROSTER BABAY. 

FORWARDS

Jeffrey Pines @rory

Dakota Lamb @dlamb

SS Hornet @McWolf

Kris Krice @Ricer13

Andrew Su @Da_Berr

Timothy Brown @a_Ferk

DEFENCEMEN

RJ Jubis @Jubis

Alex Letang @Spartan

Erik Killinger @Peace

Tyler Walker @Advantage

GOALTENDERS

Jaxx Hextall @ROOKIE745 

Now let's show the rest of the world why were not only the nicest country in the world but we're also the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. jonathan toews canada GIFLETS DOMINATE BABAY.

7 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

FORWARDS

Jeffrey Pines @rory

Dakota Lamb @dlamb

SS Hornet @McWolf

Kris Krice @Ricer13

Andrew Su @Da_Berr

Timothy Brown @a_Ferk

DEFENCEMEN

RJ Jubis @Jubis

Alex Letang @Spartan

Erik Killinger @Peace

Tyler Walker @Advantage

GOALTENDERS

Jaxx Hextall @ROOKIE745 

Great... but where's McDagg?

4 minutes ago, dlamb said:

@bigAL FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY 

funny story about that......... there was a rock-paper-scissors for the final spot....

Edited by bigAL