Week One Power Rankings.

NickSunderbruch

I know that rosters are still changing, and that players are still being traded around, lines haven't all been finished yet. But I want to rank the top teams in the country this season. And I'll get started with our number one pick. 

1.Toronto Legion:tor:

This team is my clear favorite this season, not just because Toronto is due a run.

But because the players are playing for more than just themselves.

They're playing for Jaxx Hextall, their goalie who's going to retire this season.

I see the legion putting up point this season as well, acquiring new picks in the draft like Asher Reinhart.

Not only a respected member of the VHL, but also a stud who should've gone first overall in my opinion.

The Legion not only have a solid offensive core, but their defensive core is absolutely beautiful as well.

With players such as Scotty Kaberle, and Jolly Green Giant.

Expect the Legion to not only make the playoffs, but to dominate as well.

@Peace @ROOKIE745 @rjfryman @fromtheinside @DoktorFunk

2.Moscow Menace:mos:

With a scary good draft, Moscow looks set to take on anyone this season.

Moscow has picked up not only Duncan Idaho, but they also managed to acquire Paul Atreides.

Two incredible rookies looking to make an impact on the league, and both of them are on this team.

Not only does Moscow have some top tier talent, but they've acquired a new GM in Spartan. 

A talented young GM who used to manage the Vegas Aces, a team who may not have seen post season success, but he was amazing with first gens and remakes.

I feel like a lot of people are going to sleep on Moscow unfairly, but let them prove you wrong, Spartan would love to.

@Spartan @OrbitingDeath  @Mr_Hatter

3.D.C. Dragons :dcd:

God this team is scary on paper, unfortunately being scary on paper doesn't win cups. 

Despite DC having an objectively good team, they've seen very little playoff success.

However anything can change and I think it will. 

D.C. is just itching to prove to the hockey world that they belong, and they will stop at nothing to do so.

With an offensive core composed of impressive players like, super star winger Groovy Dood they can't fail right?

The defensive core of the Dragons might be even better thought with players like, Alex Letang, and DeFenz Mann, the dragons will be a hard team to score on.

Speaking of hard to score on Stone Wolski is cashing in at 863 TPA and ready to win big.

@cant tag spartan twice @bigAL @Mike @Enorama

Well that's all the teams I'm going to cover today, I feel as though these teams will do incredibly well. Thank you for reading, stay warm, and stay icy, Seacrest out. 

review: A great article covering three very dangerous teams, love the attention to detail with tagging the appropriate players, including the team icons, bold and underling. Good summary of each team and why they are a threat. Love the morale driven mention for the Legion, and the mention of the new GM Spartan for Moscow. 9/10

10 hours ago, NickSunderbruch said:

God this team is scary on paper, unfortunately being scary on paper doesn't win cups. 

Story of the franchise...