(S78) D - James Bourque, TPE: 75

Jayrad28

Hey there @Jayrad28! Glad to see you creating again. I'm thadthrasher, the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and we'd like you to join our roster!

We are looking to add some competent and strong defense to our team, and we know that's you! We have an active locker room, some great people on our team, and the only thing we are missing is you! 

You are not far behind our 2nd pair of defenders, so it's incredibly competative!

If you'd like to join us in sunny San Diego, quote this with #MarlinsTerritory!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Jayrad28!

A very warm welcome back with your new player! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We can offer you top line pairing minutes to start out with, which is not something many if not any teams can guarantee to start out with!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

Better_Vegas.png

Welcome back to the VHL @Jayrad28!

We're offering you 3rd pairing minutes as we're looking to add much needed depth to our defense! So I ask of you, are you feeling lucky? Do you have the spirit of a gambler  within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" to join the party over here in Sin City!

Good luck and may the odds always be in your favor.

Jiggs

Las Vegas GM

Hey @Jayrad28. I'm at work so I can't hit you with any fancy graphics or anything like that but I can offer you top 6 minutes, an active and exciting locker room, and hopefully some exciting playoff matches!!

Quote this and say BOAT GANG if you're interested!! :)

31 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

Bourque is likely a career VHLM player so avoid me in the majors draft ;) 

Then you'd fit in perfectly with Stevo in Minnesota. Come join us!

We have the third pairing available right now 

40 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

Also heads up, Bourque is likely a career VHLM player so avoid me in the majors draft ;) 

Well here in Philadelphia we’re looking for a cornerstone defenseman to lead our team to greatness! You’d be on our first pair and get PLENTY of ice time as well!

53 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

Thanks for the offers so far guys! Gonna wait a little bit to hear them all and then will make my decision! 

*Also heads up, Bourque is likely a career VHLM player so avoid me in the majors draft ;) 

Yo I know a thing or two about career VHLM players

57 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

*Also heads up, Bourque is likely a career VHLM player so avoid me in the majors draft ;) 

you've just summoned them all. the gms are all coming now.

1 hour ago, Jayrad28 said:

Something something about Yukon being the best fit for you.

Just remember we'd have a top line spot waiting for you for now and the foreseeable future ;)

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey @Jayrad28, welcome back!

The first place Saskatoon Wild need more depth on the blue line, and you would fit in very nicely with our core! We can fit you right in on our third pairing, and depending on what build you're going for, we can work out some special teams playing time as well! Prague reunion time?

Quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois," to join the Wild!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

@Jayrad28,

Glad that you have not picked yet. In Houston you could be the 2nd line defender we need. We are a small team but we are powerful right now. With you holding down our second line we would be even more powerful. Houston is a great LR and we try and do our best to make your time with us the best it can be. Hope this message reaches you well. Have a great day

- rjfryman

tMmjDlF.png

Welcome back @Jayrad28

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings and I am reaching out to let you know that I would love to acquire your services.  At this time I can offer you the role of TOP FOUR DEFENDER on our Mexico City Kings, with you having every opportunity to move up to the top pair throughout the season.

We are the defending Founders Cup Champions but have gone through a lot of changes over the last month or so, with many different players graduating.  We have already splashed on a few recruits up front and on the backend but are looking for another defender that will get to play top minutes and be a regular contributor on the PP and PK.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me either by PM or on Discord.  Otherwise, if you are interested in becoming the new Starting Goaltender of the Mexico City Kings, just quote this post and say #KingsoftheWorld.

Edited by Advantage

Hey @Jayrad28, I was a big fan of Ryker, and even had you on the World Juniors with me! I know you had alot of special experiences in Miami, but I would really love to have you with us in Yukon. Regardless of where you end up though, I hope you enjoy your time with your new player. Cheers buddy!

Hey guys, Thank you so much for all the offers and kind words, means a lot right now. It’s a ridiculously hard choice because of all the fantastic GM’s the VHLM has right now, I don’t think the commissioners could be doing a better job of hiring right now 🔥🔥

But despite all these fantastic opportunities my heart has chosen the very first place I called home in the VHLM, I have always said I wanted to play for them again, and them being managed by an old friend and teammate certainly helped, so my choice is....SAN DIEGO

LETS GO MARLINS image.png.27820816c41f6fd0fe435e84c63ef931.pngimage.png.28d8bcadaf4367383bad1e36b4bfdc29.pngimage.png.801a3cc7011dfd176779a168d3ef4e3d.png

@thadthrasher

4 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

Hey guys, Thank you so much for all the offers and kind words, means a lot right now. It’s a ridiculously hard choice because of all the fantastic GM’s the VHLM has right now, I don’t think the commissioners could be doing a better job of hiring right now 🔥🔥

But despite all these fantastic opportunities my heart has chosen the very first place I called home in the VHLM, I have always said I wanted to play for them again, and them being managed by an old friend and teammate certainly helped, so my choice is....SAN DIEGO

LETS GO MARLINS image.png.27820816c41f6fd0fe435e84c63ef931.pngimage.png.28d8bcadaf4367383bad1e36b4bfdc29.pngimage.png.801a3cc7011dfd176779a168d3ef4e3d.png

@thadthrasher

LET'S GOOOOOO!