Town of Salem #18

Gustav

18 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I think I can pretty confidently say that given the last 2 nights results this is not a coven game. I am still banking on mafia + vampires

Necro was lynched, Coven definitely exists.

@Ptyrell were you on Eagles or Jericho night 1? 

8 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I was worried that if I jailed you after announcing I had jailed you the witch or coven leader would make me execute you. This way I gave you free protection for a night

You still didn't believe this was a Coven game this morning. 

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Before this idiotic vote brigade starts, no I was not jailed. I was on discord last night before bed and saw no pings in my channel, no messages from gustav, nothing. Nothing today either.

I pinged you like 3 times lol do you have notifications turned off or something? 

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I am pretty sure that JHatty is a member of one of the two evil factions who is just trying to get the jailor killed. Him and MMflex working hard together on this one

I was skeptical of your claim before hatty even said a peep in this. I'm even more skeptical now.

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I pinged you like 3 times lol do you have notifications turned off or something? 

Unless Gustav never pinged OR even sent a message in my role channel, and all the jailing happened after 11 pm, then there's no way I was jailed last night.

Now get ready for eagles to adapt his fake claim to my true information :)

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I mean I could execute Jhatty tonight to prove myself innocent since he is clearly evil, but if coven or witch is smart they will probably just control me into someone else to prevent that from happening. 

Witch/coven would want me dead. Do it no balls.

10 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I mean I could execute Jhatty tonight to prove myself innocent since he is clearly evil, but if coven or witch is smart they will probably just control me into someone else to prevent that from happening. 

Has anyone claimed controlled yet? We might not even have a Coven Leader. The Crusader claim should be on you anyway and would attack them if they tried.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Has anyone claimed controlled yet? We might not even have a Coven Leader. The Crusader claim should be on you anyway and would attack them if they tried.

That's a good point.

Crusader can go on me tonight and I will execute Jhatty to prove myself. Simple

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

active jh8 noises

I forgot about this last night tbh

49 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Before this idiotic vote brigade starts, no I was not jailed. I was on discord last night before bed and saw no pings in my channel, no messages from gustav, nothing. Nothing today either.

:hmm:

I never like it when we veer out of salem and into the real world, but I have no idea who to believe here. Eagles is super sus and there's no way he can be jailor every single game. I've been cornered and innocently murdered for forgetting to be active, and so have some empathy for jhatty. Claiming IA is a bold move that I'm not entirely sure is part of the baddy playbook. But then again, jhatty is a salem expert and those two quotes up there are awfully contradictory...

Honestly, I think eagles and hatty are both non-town.

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

:hmm:

I never like it when we veer out of salem and into the real world, but I have no idea who to believe here. Eagles is super sus and there's no way he can be jailor every single game. I've been cornered and innocently murdered for forgetting to be active, and so have some empathy for jhatty. Claiming IA is a bold move that I'm not entirely sure is part of the baddy playbook. But then again, jhatty is a salem expert and those two quotes up there are awfully contradictory...

Honestly, I think eagles and hatty are both non-town.

It's the honest truth, I can't respond to non-salem discord stuff without bringing in my own non-salem things.

The reason why I specifically claimed IA is because a common schtick of mine is to get evil and literally never pay attention to the game. I feel like that's also why eagles tried to target me here, he assumed I would just be inactive again and wanted to take advantage. However, I was just busy last night and forgot to do my action. If I were jailed, I would've been pinged and would've had a nice talk with the jailor. But that didn't happen.

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

yea you just never showed up, refused was not the correct wording.

@Advantage can you confirm that jerichos will was correct and figure out what he saw on n2? 

It was correct.

He did see @MMFLEXvisit @Devisebefore his untimely death.

Apparently @Devisewas also listening to kpop on loop so take what you want from that.

Ok well the jailor jhatty issue can be cleared up tonight. Crusader go on Eagles. Other TP/LO go elsewhere. Eagles execute jhatty. Jhatty still hasn't claimed, so I think he is lying.

We should start getting some other info out there. Still waiting for Devise's info.

Id like transporter to claim. Pretty easy to confirm role, and everyone who has been transported has been quiet, which is suspicious. Would like to get claims from everyone who has been transported.