Town of Salem #18

Gustav

Alright then.

osens or Lefty_S is good!

@omgitshim I'm kinda leaning with you on Eagles, it'd of been nice if LO or anyone was on him last night because some sort of jailor confirmation right now would be super useful. I don't think that means for sure Eagles isn't the jailor.

What is our confirmed list for townies btw? 

Advantage - Medium 

OMG - Investigator 
Devise - Psychic

Jericho (Dead) - Lookout
Ricer (Dead) - Investigator

Bigal - Confirmed town because of my Psychic results (Spartan was evil)

Domg5 - Double confirmed town (my psychic results as well as the fact that he was attempted to be killed last night and needed to be saved from Guardian Angel) 

Doomsday - Claimed Guardian Angel, seems pretty easy to confirm given it happened last night to a for real confirmed townie. 

Am I missing anyone? I know there have been other claims, but to my knowledge the killing of Spartan on D2 is what lead to this cascade. If your curious how this chain of events worked, OMG investigated me determining that it is possible my claim of being a psychic could be true. ADV claimed medium, and conferred with Ricer our dead investigator who investigated Spartan who came up as possibly being the Necromancer. Him coming up specifically as the Necro (and evil) is a cascade that I'd say pretty much confirms all those role claims. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Alright then.

osens or Lefty_S is good!

@omgitshim I'm kinda leaning with you on Eagles, it'd of been nice if LO or anyone was on him last night because some sort of jailor confirmation right now would be super useful. I don't think that means for sure Eagles isn't the jailor.

What is our confirmed list for townies btw? 

Advantage - Medium 

OMG - Investigator 
Devise - Psychic

Jericho (Dead) - Lookout

Domg5 - Double confirmed town (my psychic results as well as the fact that he was attempted to be killed last night and needed to be saved from Guardian Angel) 

Doomsday - Claimed Guardian Angel, seems pretty easy to confirm given it happened last night to a for real confirmed townie. 

Am I missing anyone? I know there have been other claims, but to my knowledge the killing of Spartan on D2 is what lead to this cascade. If your curious how this chain of events worked, OMG investigated me determining that it is possible my claim of being a psychic could be true. ADV claimed medium, and conferred with Ricer our dead investigator who investigated Spartan who came up as possibly being the Necromancer. Him coming up specifically as the Necro (and evil) is a cascade that I'd say pretty much confirms all those role claims. 

I wouldn't say you, omg, bigal, or domg5 are confirmed by any stretch. Omg could easily be Consig, and just because 1 person is evil in your N1 results doesn't mean the others can't be.

Advantage is the only confirmed role in my mind since he knows that I visited you without me previously mentioning it.

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

For psyhich when 1 of the 3 is evil and they die, it doesn't guarantee the other two are good. It just means 1 of the 3 is evil and the other 2 are unknown

Fair, that I did not know. I thought it was a one of 3 thing. Either way, I feel him coming up Necro would confirm ADV myself and maybe OMG. @MMFLEX your right he still could be lying but I don't think so. The likelihood that he'd just happen to invest me, get the role I'm claiming and then have me get a confirm on Spartan later in the same day?

Like to me too many people "called shots" yesterday with roles for people to just assume it was dumb luck. I don't assume that, and I feel comfortable saying OMG and ADV are confirmed along with myself based on yesterdays actions.  

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Fair, that I did not know. I thought it was a one of 3 thing. Either way, I feel him coming up Necro would confirm ADV myself and maybe OMG. @MMFLEX your right he still could be lying but I don't think so. The likelihood that he'd just happen to invest me, get the role I'm claiming and then have me get a confirm on Spartan later in the same day?

Like to me too many people "called shots" yesterday with roles for people to just assume it was dumb luck. I don't assume that, and I feel comfortable saying OMG and ADV are confirmed along with myself based on yesterdays actions.  

In fact there is some math that supports that your n1 visions are more likely to have 2 evil,  I believe, since it's possible we just lynched one of the two randoms in your vision, not your "guaranteed evil"

What I mean by that is first an evil is chosen, and then two randoms are chosen, which could be evil. It's possible we hit a random rather than the guaranteed. That being said, idk how Gus runs the numbers, and I don't know them perfectly myself, I just remember reading something like this on the wiki.

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

Agree. I have more faith in you and OMG than I do hatty and eagles right now. Advantage is a lock too imo.

Eagles or jhatty feeling VERY jesterish rn. Would lean towards eagles being legit, as if there was a real jailor he would have been executed last night, and fake claiming jailor as a jester is very difficult for that reason. But could be a trademark GUS moment 😛

17 minutes ago, Devise said:

Basically he isn't guaranteed whatsoever. Like at all. See my earlier post for n1 psychic, and then GA protection shows that regardless of if they were attacked or not, we have literally no way of knowing. Considering we presumably have 2 evil factions barring some sort of shenanigans, he could easily be evil even if he was attacked. 

Devise still isn't confirmed yet - this is why pyschic is so easy to fake you throw 3 random names together at the beginning of the game and odds are at least one is evil.

Would I learn towards Devise being town right now? Yes, but it's hard for someone to be fully confirmed in this game

14 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

you throw 3 random names together at the beginning of the game and odds are at least one is evil.

While I don't disagree with what your saying, I think the fact that the Mediums Invest check in came up with Necromancer and he actually happened to be a Necromancer is what is more telling. That is what I meant when I said people were calling shots with Spartan yesterday.

To me it's not that "he came up evil so for sure I'm confirmed" that sells it. It's that he came up as the exact role the Mediums Investigator came up with. I also revealed my Psychic claim on Spartan before ADV claimed his medium investigation claim. The order of events + the confirmation of not just evil but exact roles means the only way we are playing you is if all of us are in this together, and then we would of had to of agreed to sacrifice Spartan for the cause. Unless you think we're the separate faction and just lucky guessed at Spartans EXACT role? 

46 minutes ago, Devise said:

Advantage - Medium 

OMG - Investigator 
Devise - Psychic

Jericho (Dead) - Lookout

@Advantage is really the only living confirmed one I'd say since Medium is hard to fake and he had correct results on Spartan. Can you get us Jericho's night 2 visits?

I'd say you Devise are semiconfirmed just because I checked you and you fit the results, plus your night 1 was correct. Psychics are never truly confirmed until they're dead though just by their nature.

Psychic visions can have multiple evils in them, so it doesn't clear bigAL or domg5 at all (GA's can have evil targets). bigAL also didn't really give a claim yesterday either aside from that he stayed home.

Unless someone cc's Doomsday's claim, it's safe to say he's Guardian Angel. We know one exists and no one else is claiming it. I can double check him if desired but don't think that's necessary at this time.

There's another confirmed Town from yesterday as well but I'll leave that be in case evils have forgotten.

As for the Jailor thing, Eagles can exe hatty tonight to prove himself. Could also have someone visit hatty as well to confirm he's actually in jail.

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Psychic visions can have multiple evils in them, so it doesn't clear bigAL or domg5 at all (GA's can have evil targets). bigAL also didn't really give a claim yesterday either aside from that he stayed home.

I’m not useful yet, but yesterday the suspicion was between Spartan and Devise, I was town yesterday and am still town today. The Devise and OMG tag team being true leads credence to his psychic claims being true, including me being good. I guess it’s 50/50 but I’m not going to reveal until we have a plan that I can see myself helping in. 

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I’m not useful yet, but yesterday the suspicion was between Spartan and Devise, I was town yesterday and am still town today. The Devise and OMG tag team being true leads credence to his psychic claims being true, including me being good. I guess it’s 50/50 but I’m not going to reveal until we have a plan that I can see myself helping in. 

This is pretty much what you always say when you are evil and don't feel like blending in. When you are town you usually immediately post your results on day 2

4 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

When you are town you usually immediately post your results on day 2

Yeah I don’t have results, I have to wait for everyone else to do anything 

I feel like evils, if they're smart, could pick up on what I am based on the fact I visited someone (Devise) who has claimed psychic and had somewhat incriminating info. I visited them and nothing happened. So they could piece together that I'm a TP, specifically Bodyguard, since they know I'm not part of their faction. It would come down to the other evil faction or a TP. A TI on Devise wouldn't make sense since omg claims to have already investigated him.

I'm hoping with revealing we can begin to stack protection, so I'm asking for a non crusader or LO on me tonight since a crusader is supposed to go on eagles tonight.

N1: Jericho

N2: Devise

3 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I feel like evils, if they're smart, could pick up on what I am based on the fact I visited someone (Devise) who has claimed psychic and had somewhat incriminating info. I visited them and nothing happened. So they could piece together that I'm a TP, specifically Bodyguard, since they know I'm not part of their faction. It would come down to the other evil faction or a TP. A TI on Devise wouldn't make sense since omg claims to have already investigated him.

I'm hoping with revealing we can begin to stack protection, so I'm asking for a non crusader or LO on me tonight since a crusader is supposed to go on eagles tonight.

You could have also hexed him

46 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

TP chain tonight bb? I'm on you, you on me, and no one can touch us. I doubt I'll be jailed.