Town of Salem #18

Gustav

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

I think in a game without a jailor (I think Eagles is likely jester play or some sort of coven/mafia) having everyone reveal only works if there’s some solid town coming out in groups, which I hadn’t seen yet

Hmmm...

Given the suspicion around Eagles jailor claim initially I was fine with this but the more I look at based on your Sherriff results the more it makes me stop to ponder. While there hasn't been a flood of town claims, there was enough going on specific to what you were investigating that it was probably worthwhile. Your N1 Sheriff info was unneeded yesterday but would of took some suspicion of OMG even up till now. I feel like even if you didn't hard reveal at the very least letting us know you had confirmation he was the role he was would of helped. 

11 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Vote Lefty

Have any requests for my sheriffin’ tonight! Deputy Barzy ready and able !

do me

11 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Hey everyone, I am also sherriff and I know that there is a hex master or framer going around. 

N1: Devise - Innocent
N2: Jericho - Suspicious 

Which as he is the lookout then I would assume he was hexed/framed

This is interesting as so far only mmflex our bg claim has reported visiting jericho (on n1)

7 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

This is interesting as so far only mmflex our bg claim has reported visiting jericho (on n1)

I think the hex/frame goes through before I get my results so it could be a n2 visit also. I do not know why framer would visit if mafioso/gf did so I am guessing maybe a hexmaster if it was a n2 job

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I think the hex/frame goes through before I get my results so it could be a n2 visit also. I do not know why framer would visit if mafioso/gf did so I am guessing maybe a hexmaster if it was a n2 job

Yeah Hex/Frame sticks first, so it could have been night 2.