Town of Salem #19

Gustav

6 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Also like in the nicest way, I don't believe the medium until I hear back from the dead. Anywhere you can get the vhl forum you should be able to get discord

Not on a school issued iPad, homie.

But I also have a computer at my house, I’ll be home in an hour

Just throwing this out there for those who were killed and wiped by janitor- all we know is that they weren’t mafia. They could be a dead neutral like jester or vampire messing with us. While the odds of that aren’t super high it is a possibility 

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Just throwing this out there for those who were killed and wiped by janitor- all we know is that they weren’t mafia. They could be a dead neutral like jester or vampire messing with us. While the odds of that aren’t super high it is a possibility 

This is true. Especially with hatty since he was transported, he could even be Mafia.

If those two are actually Town though, that fills up all our Town spots and both ANY spots with Town claims. I doubt all are truthful but it's something worth noting given the people who haven't claimed yet.

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Actually im not sure of the mechanics of this. Like if jhatty was a mafia member, mafia originally attacked ricer and got switched to jhatty through transport, can mafia clean their own team members if it’s through a transport?

Yes they can. Godfather would have Defense but other Maf could be killed/cleaned. I'm pretty sure there's Janitor achievements for cleaning yourself

It might depend on the results of devise hanging, and wether or not he’ll take alex tonight, but that was only if devise was innocent. But with the evidence that’s not very likely