Town of Salem #19

Gustav

@BarzalGoat I don’t know if I should put locally ask but who are you jailing? I feel like something should happen with advantage tonight whether or not that is being investigated, jailed, or tracked as long as he doesn’t put out claim

8 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

@BarzalGoat I don’t know if I should put locally ask but who are you jailing? I feel like something should happen with advantage tonight whether or not that is being investigated, jailed, or tracked as long as he doesn’t put out claim

I've been keeping my identity for a few reasons but if we are going to force it out of me.

I am the Crusader.  Unfortunately, hasn't been the most fortunate of circumstances so far.

N1: On Omg

N2: On Ricer

Was Transported N2.

Also, @omgitshimplease correct me if I'm wrong here. But Dom said he was on me night 1 and was killed by crusader, but would crusader kill 1 random or all who visit me? I do know that the always interesting @N0HBDY did also claim he was visiting me night 1? @WentzKneeFan036might know

5 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Also, @omgitshimplease correct me if I'm wrong here. But Dom said he was on me night 1 and was killed by crusader, but would crusader kill 1 random or all who visit me? I do know that the always interesting @N0HBDY did also claim he was visiting me night 1? @WentzKneeFan036might know

I thought Dom was on me but either way Crusader only attacks 1 random visitor.

Ok so here's my list of presumed "sus" because they haven't been active. I would ideally like you all to claim tomorrow unless there's a really good reason. If you think there's a really good reason and would like to be jailed, please speak now

@Lefty_S

@MMFLEX

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@Sixersfan594

sorry about not being active, this week is my final week of the semester and I've procrastinated on.... everything

will post tomorrow when I'm done with assignments from this weekend 

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Ok so here's my list of presumed "sus" because they haven't been active. I would ideally like you all to claim tomorrow unless there's a really good reason. If you think there's a really good reason and would like to be jailed, please speak now

@Lefty_S

@MMFLEX

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@Sixersfan594

Umm excuse me? There is nothing happening. Devise is being hung and I have nothing of importance to share. You're welcome to jail me for my role, but I don't have any info to help.

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

Umm excuse me? There is nothing happening. Devise is being hung and I have nothing of importance to share. You're welcome to jail me for my role, but I don't have any info to help.

Righttttt but the only times you've even helped the discussion move along is with voting from what I was able to observe, and that's pretty much what a mafioso blending in might do.

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

Can you still make a claim?

9 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

So wait crusader went for ricer n1 but since he was transported he got hatter instead? What if the crusade was just a shot in the dark but ricer is actually evil? Simply because he is still alive

I was on Ricer N2.  Omg on N1.