Frank's Top Picks for Helsinki GM

Frank

These are my top choices to succeed @Jubo as Helsinki Titans GM. I selected based on member standing as well as connection to Helsinki and which members I think will have the most success and fit seamlessly into a locker room that is ready to compete for a cup. 

@PatrikLaine

Not a secret but my first choice based on his leadership within the locker room and his activity throughout the league. Easy member to get along with and very welcoming to new teammates. Has been a fixture in Helsinki for a while now. Basically all my insights here are first hand and if I was choosing the GM position Patrik Laine would get the job ahead of others.  The recent connection to Helsinki as well as his various roles as Assistant GM, mostly recently AGM to Jubo. I feel like the strong relationship with Jubo will allow Patrik Laine to learn on the job and have a mentor to help guide him along. This transition would probably be the smoothest.  

@rjfryman

Obviously his contributions around the VHL can't be understated. Updating player pages, work on the portal and running the pre and post draft TPE rankings. More importantly his time GMing the Houston Bulls of the VHLM. From what I have seen in my time in the Titans Discord is that Freeman is very well liked by current and past Titans alike. His player was almost traded to Helsinki in a controversial trade last off-season with Toronto. So I expect if he is named GM he will trade for his player at some point. 

@Acydburn

His experience being a VHLM GM and Commissioner should speak for themselves. A respected member around the VHL, who should have no issues dealing with other GM's. If he's hired I would be interested to see if he continues being VHLM Commissioner as that will be a lot to take on. 

Honorable Mentions:

@MattyIce

@MexicanCow123

@Rayzor_7 

@Advantage

These FOUR @Domg5 edit, have just as many qualifications as any choices above. I would also be happy with any of these members. 

Clearly there are a lot of good candidates. So choose wisely @Beketov @Quik

Edited by Frank

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Honorable Mentions:

@MattyIce

@MexicanCow123

@Rayzor_7 

@Advantage

These three have just as many qualifications as any choices above.

1.... 2... 3... ehh..... 4???

Think Give Up GIF by Boomerang Official

Edited by Domg5