Town of Salem #20

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

W/e ill just post. The arguments for and against dont change either way.

I followed MR Hatter to devise. So the 2 questions are, was devise swapped with n0hbdy, and was devise poisoned.

Mr Hatter's results still don't match up with mmflex being sus (jester shows up as NS), so im 99% sure mr Hatter is coven. Just would be nice to have devise confirm some stuff for us too.

Vote Mr Hatter

The only way this is correct is if devise transported me and nohbody. 

Vote Ptyrell

This just seems like you are trying to frame me, considering you probably know already that devise was poisoned by your team/yourself

Just now, Doomsday said:

We know for sure that Eagles, Flex, and myself were transported. We don't know who the fourth was yet. 

Isn't it likely it was only three? Eagles asked for the transporters to transport him and nobody coordinated. If Devise and Ricer both transported him and one picked Flex to swap and the other picked you wouldn't that check out?

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

We know for sure that Eagles, Flex, and myself were transported. We don't know who the fourth was yet. 

Ok that is true. So this further confirms hatter is lying. Now his only defense is that I'm lying. But he is already caught in a lie saying that mmflex was sus.

I think Devise will come on later and say that he was poisoned, since as omg pointed out, poisoner is in sheriffs invest results

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Isn't it likely it was only three? Eagles asked for the transporters to transport him and nobody coordinated. If Devise and Ricer both transported him and one picked Flex to swap and the other picked you wouldn't that check out?

It's possible, but @Devise has that answer. If he confirms who he transported and if he was poisoned, we'll have our actions today set. 

This means Ricer's distrust of Eagles led him to go rogue and try a big-brain play by swapping Flex, who he knew I was shooting, with Eagles. By doing so, he killed Eagles, and I die tonight as well. 

@MMFLEX and @N0HBDY, if you want to win here is what you should do. 

N0hbody, vote out Flex, giving jester the win. 
Flex, haunt Ptyrell, devise and doom both die tonight from poison and suicide, survivor gets the win. Even if there is a transport killing a coven member, we have numbers tomorrow and lynch ptyrell, survivor gets the win.

Even if you both fail to agree to these terms, we win. You can lynch one of us, but none of us will act tonight. With Doom/Devise dying at night, the final tally tomorrow will be 

3 coven 
vs
FLEX
Ptyrell
N0hbody

At this point, town/neutrals have no killing roles left, no trans, you have no majority, the game is over.

So yeah, 

VOTE MMFLEX

17 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

This means Ricer's distrust of Eagles led him to go rogue and try a big-brain play by swapping Flex, who he knew I was shooting, with Eagles. By doing so, he killed Eagles, and I die tonight as well. 

Yeah, this was really rough for town. We still might have been able to pull out the win, but it would have been much more tight, especially since I would have been lynched today (still might be tbf) and town would have had a killing role left